August SSAFA Auction

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Right yer bunch of tightwads
no replies here
I sold the boots via a facebook site and one bloke paid 30 quid for a pair of brand new boots, then mailed me to ask for his money back after wearing them all day as they were a bit tight ??????????? I was quite diplomatic to him
So I am am going to lob it on a well known auction site and shift it there

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm beginning to wonder if this site has been hacked because that makes no sense whatsoever. All I can see is two posts is this right?
I also haven't seen quite a few regular members recently I certainly haven't got any one on ignore, well maybe one or two but I am beginning to think that maybe something is quite not right with Arrse.
I've checked and as of yet I haven't put myself on ignore, tempting as it may be , although at times I think SWMBO has.

I'm beginning to wonder if this site has been hacked because that makes no sense whatsoever. All I can see is two posts is this right?
I also haven't seen quite a few regular members recently I certainly haven't got any one on ignore, well maybe one or two but I am beginning to think that maybe something is quite not right with Arrse.
I've checked and as of yet I haven't put myself on ignore, tempting as it may be , although at times I think SWMBO has.
No, don't adjust your screen or fiddle with your settings. It's just Joshua. Nothing of his makes sense. ;)

No, don't adjust your screen or fiddle with your settings. It's just Joshua. Nothing of his makes sense. ;)
Is it meant to make sense then?

I thought he was being brilliantly surrealistic and we had to imagine and visualise our own meaning to it, rather like a Salvador Dali of the net.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
none of the motorcycle stuff sold via here, so I lobbed it on the facebook thing where I was messed about with my tightwads
so its now on ebay and getting much better bids
result
but lets be surreal , the best threads start out that way
unless a MOD can chop this ( I dont know how)
any way SSAFA is up 131 quid so far and rising

Making more sense now.

Damn! That's my scenario with the castle in the clouds and the six mermaids up the spout.

Just for you.

And now
1532341488310.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
none of the motorcycle stuff sold via here, so I lobbed it on the facebook thing where I was messed about with my tightwads
result
Thank the Lord for that, I really thought I was going mad.

result
I'd ordinarily have ripped your arms off for the stuff but, the postage to the US would make it unrealistic along with none of being my size.

Apart from that I am working on a nice Schuberth helmet, or two, at factory door prices.

You’re not flogging off a pair of these on eBay are ya? A, errr, friend of a mate of my cousins best friend wants to know.....
E1156F8A-4160-4082-B4E0-9837380D701D.jpeg

result

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice bit of casual homophobia there Josh.
Hey baby I am all inclusive

Your OP made no sense whatsoever.
nope it didnt

WTF does “all disposed of” mean as an OP.
no longer on offer here, no interest so placed on Ebay where its attracting decent bids, only down side is the post and packing and dealing with idiots

That thieving bastard still got your SHIFT key?
Pikies mate, they nick everything, it was worth its weight in Gold I am told

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Right Gentleman
after a little hard work dealing with the general public ( Ebay users)
heres the grand total of dosh raised by floggin kit on Ebay and to local buffoons
will be contacting Old Baldy to forward dosh , ( and no bloody digital coins either)

August SSAFA Auction​

Motorcycle Clothing kindly donated by MR. M. Hillier. Q.P.M.​

Two pairs of BMW trousers £36.00

Motomod jacket £21.01

Bell Helmet £93.00

Pair of Hein Gericke cruise pants £65.00

Hein Gericke Jacket £93.00

Rukka jacket £4.20

pair of BMW boots £30.00

pair of Daytona boots £10.00

Total sold for on Ebay and local sale

£352.21