"Auditors" Police, security guards etc

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you jealous that AB makes £200k a year making funny films of idiots?
Jealous? I'm in a state of disbelief. Regardless of what money he makes, what he does is an obstuctive and parasitic form of wnaking himself off and inconveniencing others. He's a cnut, whatever he's paid.

Jealous? I'm in a state of disbelief. Regardless of what money he makes, what he does is an obstuctive and parasitic form of wnaking himself off and inconveniencing others. He's a cnut, whatever he's paid.

You should go onto his YouTube channel and mash the Dislike button, Mr Angry.

chkle.gif

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
No, they really don't.

"Police officers have the power to stop and search anyone who they reasonably suspect to be a terrorist under Section 43 of the Terrorism Act."

Using a camera is not evidence of terrorist activity.
Refusing to volunteer unnecessary information is not evidence of terrorist activity.
Being annoying is not evidence of terrorist activity.

It matters not whether or not you feel they have a point; showing up police and jumped-up council staff as officious, overbearing nincompoops by legal means is a legitimate protest against police and civil agencies investing themselves with powers and authority that they do not legally possess.

Cnuts using a camera in what can be perceived as a suspicious manner around a place which is a potential target for terrorism (or any criminality, come to that), warrants investigation. Refusing to volunteer information does not allay any suspicions raised by said cnuts' actions, and merely serves to heighten the likelihood of them getting footage showing them "sticking it to the man" (or whatever the modern equivalent is; being a cnut fits well).

You obviously have your own agenda here; I cannot honestly believe you don't think that the actions of these cnuts with cameras isn't designed to be sufficiently provocative to warrant the attention of Police. Whether that agenda is to see the denigration of the forces of law and order, a general dislike of Police or that you are so bored with life that watching their moronic output is the highlight of your day, I don't care. It's plain to me that you have a chip on your shoulder about it. The overwhelming majority of coppers I've met have been decent people doing a difficult job, who don't deserve to be messed around by cnuts. Funnily enough, in my dealings with Police throughout my adult life, the only times I've ever had a problem was when I was being a drunk prat. Maybe that isn't your experience.

A few coppers are twats, I'm sure. There are well-publicised complaints procedures to report poor behaviour which will be far more effective in changing things than posting footage on Youface etc. Cnuts with cameras aren't performing a public service, they're being cnuts and wasting the time of Police, and anyone else they dick around for their own personal aggrandisement.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
You should go onto his YouTube channel and mash the Dislike button, Mr Angry.

chkle.gif
You seem to be doing your very best to provoke me. Probably because I'm a bit too close to the truth, Mr Angry with coppers.

Ho hum.

Cnuts using a camera in what can be perceived as a suspicious manner around a place which is a potential target for terrorism (or any criminality, come to that), warrants investigation. Refusing to volunteer information does not allay any suspicions raised by said cnuts' actions, and merely serves to heighten the likelihood of them getting footage showing them "sticking it to the man" (or whatever the modern equivalent is; being a cnut fits well).

You obviously have your own agenda here; I cannot honestly believe you don't think that the actions of these cnuts with cameras isn't designed to be sufficiently provocative to warrant the attention of Police. Whether that agenda is to see the denigration of the forces of law and order, a general dislike of Police or that you are so bored with life that watching their moronic output is the highlight of your day, I don't care. It's plain to me that you have a chip on your shoulder about it. The overwhelming majority of coppers I've met have been decent people doing a difficult job, who don't deserve to be messed around by cnuts. Funnily enough, in my dealings with Police throughout my adult life, the only times I've ever had a problem was when I was being a drunk prat. Maybe that isn't your experience.

A few coppers are twats, I'm sure. There are well-publicised complaints procedures to report poor behaviour which will be far more effective in changing things than posting footage on Youface etc. Cnuts with cameras aren't performing a public service, they're being cnuts and wasting the time of Police, and anyone else they dick around for their own personal aggrandisement.

You really believe someone who is a threat is going to wander around with their mobile phone and telegraph what they are doing, rather than using a discrete camera, or a drone?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
You really believe someone who is a threat is going to wander around with their mobile phone and telegraph what they are doing, rather than using a discrete camera, or a drone?
You really believe the Police can afford to assume they're not?

Congrats @dogmeat - you've got a highly qualified bottlewasher and embarrassingly poor user of the English language on your side. Kudos.

Congrats @dogmeat - you've got a highly qualified bottlewasher and embarrassingly poor user of the English language on your side. Kudos.

Daesh don’t send out middle aged men wearing anoraks to collect int. Nor is anything else in life like one of your comic books or Call of Duty video games.

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Daesh don’t send out middle men wearing anoraks to collect int. Nor is life like one of your comic books or Call of Duty videogames.

I have a couple of old "Commando" training manuals kicking around, and some Calvin & Hobbes annuals on my bookshelf, but there are distinct lack of Nazi thugs cursing "Gott in Himmel" or stuffed tigers in my daily routine, and I've never played Call of Duty (No interest in that sort of thing I'm afraid). I've found that life is very much what I experience on a daily basis. Now obviously my life experience is different from yours, but that doesn't invalidate it.

What's your experience of spotting terrorists that makes you so sure of things, by the way?

I have a couple of old "Commando" training manuals kicking around, and some Calvin & Hobbes annuals on my bookshelf, but there are distinct lack of Nazi thugs cursing "Gott in Himmel" or stuffed tigers in my daily routine, and I've never played Call of Duty (No interest in that sort of thing I'm afraid). I've found that life is very much what I experience on a daily basis. Now obviously my life experience is different from yours, but that doesn't invalidate it.

What's your experience of spotting terrorists that makes you so sure of things, by the way?

A subscription to Combat and Survival.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I
Sometimes that good cop, bad cop, lazy cop, sexy cop, rude cop etc can be all the same person, just depends on what sort of day they're having.
It was worse when they still had Nights-to-Lates and Lates-to-Earlies shifts, that caused a lot of Life On Mars grumpiness.

You think lo
You think Lone Attackers have a 'Q'?

Last edited:

Wow.

You really went off on one there.

Are you OK?

Pretty much, yes.

Otherwise they'd spend their days rugby-tackling everyone they see using a phone.

You should, might I suggest, take a step back from the frothing mate. You're not doing yourself any favours.

I think they have access to amazon where you can buy those things cheap enough, as well as access to internet and google maps/street view.
All of which are at least a year out of date and do not include door codes, shift patterns, photos of individuals, their cars, routes to and from work, home address, kids schools, kids photos, discipline, or lack, at the venue, police response time, emergency services RV, cordon positions etc etc

All of which are at least a year out of date and do not include door codes, shift patterns, photos of individuals, their cars, routes to and from work, home address, kids schools, kids photos, discipline, or lack, at the venue, police response time, emergency services RV, cordon positions etc etc

Good drills, Clouseau.

Publish a shopping list, why don't you?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Wow.

You really went off on one there.

Are you OK?
Absolutely fine thanks, but I think your antennae need recalibrating.

Still trying the "wind him up" route to detract from home truths I see. Rookie error...

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Pretty much, yes.

Otherwise they'd spend their days rugby-tackling everyone they see using a phone.

You should, might I suggest, take a step back from the frothing mate. You're not doing yourself any favours.
Now I'm "frothing". Must be getting too close for your comfort.... :-D

Latest Threads