"Auditors" Police, security guards etc

I just come across this one by accident, what a fecking cnut.
This ab person specifically went out his way in this video to cause a scene. It also looked like he was following and filming members of the public. This individual turned up to a sensitive security area and looked to be stopped

When will people understand this is a paid job for him. The more views he gets the more payment. Its not about any sense of protection of rights etc

This ab person specifically went out his way in this video to cause a scene. It also looked like he was following and filming members of the public. This individual turned up to a sensitive security area and looked to be stopped

When will people understand this is a paid job for him. The more views he gets the more payment. Its not about any sense of protection of rights etc
I think we all realize it’s a living for some people, a good portion of YouTube is.

But what did he do wrong, what laws did he break.

jinxy

LE
I think we all realize it’s a living for some people, a good portion of YouTube is.

But what did he do wrong, what laws did he break.
It's not, that long go that the Government denied the existence of the organization, if I worked in that field, I'd have been very pissed off. When it was made public, some were not happy

In any case he would have been pinged, long before he started filming. Bond has a lot to answer for in some respects, so has the CIA. Who have always been more open.

Because when you have an externally sensitive building it’s always best to put it in London.

endure

GCM
It's not, that long go that the Government denied the existence of the organization, if I worked in that field, I'd have been very pissed off. When it was made public, some were not happy

In any case he would have been pinged, long before he started filming. Bond has a lot to answer for in some respects, so has the CIA. Who have always been more open.
The government denied the existence of GCHQ until 1976 when Duncan Campbell revealed it in a Time Out article.

If we're paying for it we at least ought to know that it exists.

jinxy

LE
The government denied the existence of GCHQ until 1976 when Duncan Campbell revealed it in a Time Out article.

If we're paying for it we at least ought to know that it exists.
I sort of agree, but secret organisations should be ? well secret, As a member of the public I do not know the intentions of the MOD.

“You cant film here”

it’s for the next Bond film”

”Oh! OK then”.

As
I sort of agree, but secret organisations should be ? well secret, As a member of the public I do not know the intentions of the MOD.
I’m sure there are a lot of secret places that are secluded and kept out of the general public’s view. But as @dingerr says if it’s going to have its HQ (maybe) in a big imposing building in plain view with its address listed. Then I think it’s fair game for people to photograph it. I’m sure that the outside of the building doesn’t give up the organizations intentions.

The Canadian secret service building (CSIS) is in plain view downtown Toronto too.

Because when you have an externally sensitive building it’s always best to put it in London.
...or put it on google maps and 3D view....you can even see the coffee bar and terrace...good lattes!
There are plenty of other installations in London that are much more discrete

endure

GCM
I've no doubt the Soviets knew of its existence and probably had some idea of its inner workings long before the British public did.

Buddy!

War Hero

Yep, the greater the reaction the more interest his channel will generate and as a consequence the more revenue he will receive from the ads, all at the expense of the public organisations he harasses.

Reda knows exactly what he is doing and that rightly, or wrongly, his appearance and demeanour will arouse suspicion. Frankly, I think he really needs to grow up.

Yep, the greater the reaction the more interest his channel will generate and as a consequence the more revenue he will receive from the ads, all at the expense of the public organisations he harasses.

Reda knows exactly what he is doing and that rightly, or wrongly, his appearance and demeanour will arouse suspicion. Frankly, I think he really needs to grow up.
In grow up you mean probably earn less money and work harder doing a “proper” job.

In grow up you mean probably earn less money and work harder doing a “proper” job.
I think he means stop raising alarm and distress by his calculated actions and wasting the time of police being called out for a 'suspicious character'.

jinxy

LE
I've no doubt the Soviets knew of its existence and probably had some idea of its inner workings long before the British public did.
The company that fitted the building out were all DV cleared, I worked with them on a couple of projects. I also worked on a project for Visa, I had to be vetted for that job. Outwardly, Visa felt a more secure agency, though I doubt they were.