Auditions for Arrser remake of Zulu

Just watched Zulu again.

Was wondering if we made an Arrser version, who'd play which part and why.

I bags the drunken missionary, spending time ogling the tits of legions of nubile Zulu girls and turning to the piss and talking shite can't be bad. What part would you like?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I wanna be 'Ookie'

The rest of you can fuck off, I asked first!

I think we should ask Zarathustra to be Bromhead

And Ord Sgt (RIP) to be the drunken Dutch Padre. How ironic?

Ummm......aaaah, no, don't rush me, I'm thinking. I know, I know.......Margareta Witt.
Phttttt, Fucking do one you idiot!

The Snails got that one! (But we will REALLY have to lock the medicinal Brandy away)

I want to be the Zulu with the assegai, you know the one I mean.

I'd like Russell Brand to appear as the paper hanger... " Well he's a dead paper hanger now" I would like him to wet himself.... full frontal via his strides like and spin round to reveal a dark map of Africa in his breeks. Yeah.... that would just about sum him up.
When the battled then ensued, God knows what bodily functions would be produced.
I don't like Russell Brand me..... especially after his appearance on Question Time the other night. Nope! don't like him.

D

Davetheclown

I'd like Russell Brand to appear as the paper hanger... " Well he's a dead paper hanger now" I would like him to wet himself.... full frontal via his strides like and spin round to reveal a dark map of Africa in his breeks. Yeah.... that would just about sum him up.
When the battled then ensued, God knows what bodily functions would be produced.
I don't like Russell Brand me..... especially after his appearance on Question Time the other night. Nope! don't like him.

have to agree,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smartascarrots The NAAFI Bar 26
menacingboots The NAAFI Bar 2
stoatman The NAAFI Bar 23