Audi TT

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Keith Shales, 66, who lives in nearby Cotmer Road, told the BBC: 'When I got there and saw the car through the hole in the hedge I thought that looks serious.

Really Keith? You should be a detective.

"God ! One of the cars had a baby seat in it! Well that's much worse. If it had happened 25 years ago and i lived therr ,if it was my car with a baby seat in it , if the baby had been in it at the time, I shudder to think what might have happened"

-*painter39*, Derby, United Kingdom

Words can't describe the stupidity in that comment. Fuck me you could apply that to anything.

"If I was around over 2000 years ago and had a beard and wore a white dress and spouted drivel about my dad and was a carpenter I dread to think what would have happened."

What a cunt.
Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

not a hover car then?

Judging by the evidence and the car was airborn..at a rough guess I'd say he was speeding.
Nah, he sneezed. And a bunny ran out in front of him... he wasn't doing well over a ton, with enough speed to clip (according to the report) a few cars en route, before using the BMW bonnet as a ramp (by the look of it) and embedding the car half of its length in to the corner of a house...

I reckon he ran over a manhole cover and as it's an AUDI TT the MANHOLE cover shot into the air and caused the car to shoot up in theair like some hairdresser's willy milk. There is another report where a witness has stated hearing " OH! OH! OH! AAAHH! YEAAAAHHHHH!" emitting from the MANHOLE just as it shoot up into the air, this was followed by the sound of a match being struck and a puff of smoke coming from inside the manhole

''The audi clipped the BMW'' It's a fucking right off ,What a cunt.The author that is... The driver well words fail me that he did'nt at least manage to get it through the bedroom wall and get a look at her norks.

''The audi clipped the BMW'' It's a fucking right off ,What a cunt.The author that is... The driver well words fail me that he did'nt at least manage to get it through the bedroom wall and get a look at her norks.
& it's a write off too, so he didn't deserve a butchers at the norks!

The only way an Audi TT would be airborne would be if it was in the 3 para mortar platoon! The rest of the regiment are far too butch for a car like that!!

Oi!

3 Para Mor Pl are the butchest Airborne Warriors you have ever met!

Hard fuckers too!

Fuck! pulled up on my spelling by a Para :) The shame of it.
You ain't the only one O/F!

& we are supposed to be illiterate, according to some of the, never done fuck all's, on here!