Audi TT

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tricky1982, Mar 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Really Keith? You should be a detective.

• Like Like x 2
  2. "God ! One of the cars had a baby seat in it! Well that's much worse. If it had happened 25 years ago and i lived therr ,if it was my car with a baby seat in it , if the baby had been in it at the time, I shudder to think what might have happened"

-*painter39*, Derby, United Kingdom

Words can't describe the stupidity in that comment. Fuck me you could apply that to anything.

"If I was around over 2000 years ago and had a beard and wore a white dress and spouted drivel about my dad and was a carpenter I dread to think what would have happened."

What a cunt.
    Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 6
  3. ..............Audi TT......drug dealers motor!

A Berlingo Van with the common rail engine is far superior!

4. It's a silly little car, awful shape and no good for the dog, shopping or carrying stuff.
    If all you carry is a pair of scissors I'm sure it's great.

5. I can imagine the rear spoiler forlornly retracting in to the bodywork, as the bricks and dust settle around the car.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Do they come with a hair dryer in the glove box as standard or do you have to buy that separately?

View attachment 116011

• Like Like x 3
  7. Judging by the evidence and the car was airborn..at a rough guess I'd say he was speeding.

8. not a hover car then?

9. Nah, he sneezed. And a bunny ran out in front of him... he wasn't doing well over a ton, with enough speed to clip (according to the report) a few cars en route, before using the BMW bonnet as a ramp (by the look of it) and embedding the car half of its length in to the corner of a house...

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

This BMW looks more than "clipped", the way he has driven across the bonnet and used it as a take off ramp.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I reckon he ran over a manhole cover and as it's an AUDI TT the MANHOLE cover shot into the air and caused the car to shoot up in theair like some hairdresser's willy milk. There is another report where a witness has stated hearing " OH! OH! OH! AAAHH! YEAAAAHHHHH!" emitting from the MANHOLE just as it shoot up into the air, this was followed by the sound of a match being struck and a puff of smoke coming from inside the manhole

12. The only way an Audi TT would be airborne would be if it was in the 3 para mortar platoon! The rest of the regiment are far too butch for a car like that!!

13. ''The audi clipped the BMW'' It's a fucking right off ,What a cunt.The author that is... The driver well words fail me that he did'nt at least manage to get it through the bedroom wall and get a look at her norks.