Audi - The hate thread.

Y
Is there a difference?
Yes there is. Old Range Rover sports are horrid rehashes of a mk3 disco in a frock, no room in side, susp made of cheese, and a fragile pergeot engine.
We discussed in a previous thread, it’s what Audi drivers aspire to move up to
( ask Sydney Alouicious).
Little ones are just rebadged mk3 freelanders with a huge price hike attached
Aimed at parneauveaus with no sense but a frantic desire to impress the school run.
( ahem) stock l113’s are a bit classier though I would say that as I currently own 2, no drug dealer bling though.

You've spelt "clown" wrong for Audi drivers. It's 'C-U-N-T'.
Audi = Arsehole usually driving it

I had an Audi 80 once. Back in the late 90s. Smart car. Fast, comfortable, expensive. But oddly hateful. Never took to it and sold it soon after.

And come home via the RAC
About 10 years ago that was the car most likely to see broken down on the hard shoulder.

I once saw one on fire on the M23, absolutely blazing away. About 50 feet in front of it was a fat bald pin stripe suited gent, puffing on a large cigar, looking on, oddly unconcerned.

BMW, Mercs, Audi's they're all cars mostly driven by poofs and drug dealers
I resent that; I am neither fit, handsome, 'good with colours', nor do I enjoy the works of Bronski Beat - whilst my income is non-taxed it is not contrary to the laws of the land.

1526967466726.png

About 10 years ago that was the car most likely to see broken down on the hard shoulder.

I once saw one on fire on the M23, absolutely blazing away. About 50 feet in front of it was a fat bald pin stripe suited gent, puffing on a large cigar, looking on, oddly unconcerned.
Ah! The obvious joys of a company car driver.

Nissan owners. Bunch of oblivious, unaware, dim wankstains which explains their purchase of the piece of shit in the first place.

Y

Yes there is. Old Range Rover sports are horrid rehashes of a mk3 disco in a frock, no room in side, susp made of cheese, and a fragile pergeot engine.
We discussed in a previous thread, it’s what Audi drivers aspire to move up to
( ask Sydney Alouicious).
Little ones are just rebadged mk3 freelanders with a huge price hike attached
Aimed at parneauveaus with no sense but a frantic desire to impress the school run.
( ahem) stock l113’s are a bit classier though I would say that as I currently own 2, no drug dealer bling though.
If you want real horrors what about the Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid, who buys that kind of thing ?

I refer my learned colleague to one of my previous posts.
A man who drives a Porsche is the man who walks around with his dick hanging out of his pants........
.......and thinks he looks cool,!
One of the people in my village has one, and it's the just the ugliest car

How can you have money to burn and just buy something so bland

But something like a Boxster, horribly uncool penis extensions

If you want real horrors what about the Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid, who buys that kind of thing ?

I know an ex RAF chap who was (until recently) an estate agent. He bought one of these.
No further questions M'lud.

May it please the court, as this is clearly an open and shut case, I beg leave to bring a private prosecution against the defence council for wasting the court's time.

Y

My fat, cigar smoking pretentious twat of a brother had one. I drove it for a couple of hundred miles; dreadful thing. By then it has about 100k in the clock and nothing electrical worked properly; you had to prize the fuel filler cap open with the key. It needed about 5k spent on it just to make it work, so the cnut replaced it with a Range Rover which he’s just spent the thick end of 10k on the engine. Me, I laugh. My Prado cost me less than his repair bill and is nearing 200k and 400k total in my ownership with nothing spent but servicing.

Downunder, you don’t see too many Audi’s. BMWs are the choice of pretentious twats, but you can’t beat a V8 Holden Commodore for a bogan cnutmobile. Especially a Maloo Ute.

Never owned an Audi (or a BMW for that matter) and never will. The nearest I’ve come to car cnutIshness is when SWMBO and ran a TVR Chimaera and a Lotus Elise as our daily drivers.

Gopping, tasteless gash. Better than average chance some oblivious turd in his own little universe will bimble about in it annoying other road users.