Auctioneer on "Flog It"

Did anyone see "Flog It" on BBC 2 this afternoon?
Was that auctioneer the same N**k S****y that was in 23 PFA back in the mid to late 1980's?

Who? I was at PFA 85-86.

Name sound familiar, was he the bod on Flog it who was dressed quite 'gayly'

Lol FF. Depends on how you define Gayly. He was the auctioneer, wearing shirt and tie i think. I shared a room with him and Bob Cole for a little while in 1988. I think his family were something in the antique furniture business. I think but not sure whether he was commissioned or not. Was full screw in 88.

I remember Bob and Nicks name is familiar, the bloke I saw wasnt the bloke in a tie, he had highlights in his ruffled hair, tee shirt, jacket and a bit of a cravat thing going on!
Just google imaged Nick, its an awful pic but I could make out that it wasnt the bloke i mention above (he seemed more likely to have been psychologically affected by a tour with 3 Para Mortars).

jockparamedic said:
Lol FF. Depends on how you define Gayly. He was the auctioneer, wearing shirt and tie i think. I shared a room with him and Bob Cole for a little while in 1988. I think his family were something in the antique furniture business. I think but not sure whether he was commissioned or not. Was full screw in 88.
now theres a qualification for psychotherapy if I ever saw one