Auction SAS port fastball

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Apr 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Chaps, there is a campaign running at the minute to get a family away pronto, ie tomorrow.

Please help by bidding on a bottle of SAS port. (obviously a full one, but have no pics to hand)

Auction ends tonight at 18:00 hrs, I'd just ask that the winning bidder pays promptly.

[​IMG]

Thanks people, lets get this one smashed.

2. I will bid £250

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

4. £250? Really? Some shrapnel put into H4H anyway. Call it a bid if the high bid falls - no disrespect intended, but 1 post in two years. If not, there's some pennies for a good cause anyway.

5. Hols4Heroes

The bids genuine mate, the chap has been in touch.

Many thanks for the bids so far.

6. Ok, so my first post in a while, I like to listen more than speak. Two ears one mouth. I bid £300 just to prove it's a good cause!

7. Graz, sorry mate, but I will now go £350, as it is a good cause, it may even give the family some spending money as well

• Like Like x 1
  8. Damn!

There was me hoping to get a chance for it but it's already way out of what I can afford!
    Good work chaps

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim

9. Hols4Heroes

Ex Mil, Graz......... cracking offers and thankyou.

How about we close the auction off now and you both get a bottle for say £275?

thoughts? objections?

• Like Like x 1
  10. If another bottle is available i'll bid on it, not as much as these rich southerners though.

11. If/when I open mine... I'll let you know what it tastes like when I've finished the bottle :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hols4Heros and Graz,

Suits me, and the family get £550 which would be enough for them and may be a starter for someone else

Ex-Mil

13. Blinding idea, but it is my favourite cause, so I will still go £300 to save Tiddles! Wish there was something like this when I had my shoulder taken out!