• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Auction SAS port fastball

Chaps, there is a campaign running at the minute to get a family away pronto, ie tomorrow.

Please help by bidding on a bottle of SAS port. (obviously a full one, but have no pics to hand)

Auction ends tonight at 18:00 hrs, I'd just ask that the winning bidder pays promptly.

Thanks people, lets get this one smashed.

£250? Really? Some shrapnel put into H4H anyway. Call it a bid if the high bid falls - no disrespect intended, but 1 post in two years. If not, there's some pennies for a good cause anyway.

Ok, so my first post in a while, I like to listen more than speak. Two ears one mouth. I bid £300 just to prove it's a good cause!

Damn!

There was me hoping to get a chance for it but it's already way out of what I can afford!
Good work chaps

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim

Blinding idea, but it is my favourite cause, so I will still go £300 to save Tiddles! Wish there was something like this when I had my shoulder taken out!

Just to put it straight, I am Northern Man, slice me up and you'll see Yorkshire in every slice. Some things are worth the coin. Come on Toms, get bidding!

Latest Threads