Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by rockape34, Jul 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [align=center]This auction is now finished please go to:

All must now know about SSAFA wishing to provide a place of solace for the families of injured servicemen/women.

The auction is for:
    Auction 1: Penderyn Welsh single malt whisky (really smooth with Madiera finish)
    Auction 2: Penderyn Brecon gin.
    Auction 3: Penderyn Brecon vodka.
    piccies below the first bid.
    All quality stuff

The winners will be presented with the goodies on 1st August daan saaaf prior to, or just after the council meeting - depending on time available the meeting.

... of course those who don't believe in alcohol (though I would assure you that it does exist) can just contribute any amount, by PayPal to lordfluffyofbunny @ with SSAFA Auction in the Subject line.

[align=center]... BREAKING NEWS ...[/align]

I now have 12 Containers of novelty sweeties (choice of fruit or liquorice flavours) to auction, this is addition to (though separate from) the spirits (close your eyes when looking at the piccy if you are easily offended. these containers will be posted to the winning bidder on receipt of funds.

Auction to end Monday (as we will be travelling down from the hills the next morning)

Attached Files:

2. Nice one Rock :D
  3. nice to meet up again - for some reason I thought you were up North though near Chicago (could be the time of night here and the associated confusion descending ;) ) Kieran asked about you on the night, i think he's not too used toforums like this :)
    Brilliant poster - as usual!
    BTW have you seen this - thought it might be useful to photoshop elsewhere.

Oh! If anyone is interested - PLEASE POST!
  4. Nope in Sunny Cali, well for now anyway. Wish I could have been there on the night to have met the man himself and you all.

Thanks for the compliments on the poster, it was the least I can do to help out. And it's the most fun as well :D

The Gurkha photo is great and would make a fantastic poster but, sadly, official MOD photos are strictly off limits. :(

Good luck with the auction, it's for a very worthy cause.
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

£50 for openers!
  6. Nice one Gremlin, thanks a bunch :D
    someone else is going to take over the auction as it is beyond my limited knowledge and s/he will tell people where to send the dosh (Probably Fluffy - but he knows nothing of this at the moment ;)

7. Is this auction still active here?

I'll bid 55 quid for the single malt (auction 1).

8. Still on CL
    ... c'mon peeps
  9. Gremlin

Bugger off you can have the Gin!

10. goin' well Gremlin - fair chance you might make it!
    I like your weapon .. Is the barrel detachable for use as hearing aid
    ... I said is the barrel detchable for use as hearing aid?
  11. £100 for each - a total of £300
  12. Gremlin

13. Gremlin

Sod it £125 for the Whisky
  14. Cheapskate

£130 for each - a total of £390
  15. Now now lads, squabbling is unseemly......... oh bugger it C'MON FELLAS SLUG IT OUT AND LET US WATCH :D

AJ can't be allowed to guzzle all of that alone, so someone please save him from himself and get those eBay honed fingers on here and BID goddamit!

:boogie: :colors: :dance:

Perhaps the winner might like to be magnanimous and offer one of the bottles to Red Team? (resist the temptation to deliver it with a lit rag in the end though....)

Edited for being a raspberry.