Auction for hols4hero's; boggie regulator goggles, ends 4/8/12 at 1800 hours (uk)

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by DB216LOKDVR, Jul 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For Auction for HOLS4HERO'S;

1 pair of SMITH OPTICS ELITE, BOOGIE REGULATOR GOGGLES and a EDGAR BROTHERS BUSINESS/ID CARD HOLDER.

Donated by the kind staff of EDGAR BROTHERS at the 2012 DVD SHOW at Milbrook, Beds.

Auction ends; 1800 hours (UK time), 4th August 2012.

A lovely auction lot donated by EDGAR BROTHERS, Firearms & Ammunition Wholesale | Edgar Brothers

Pay day is this week, so please dig deep it's all for a good cause, HOLS4HERO'S.

I will cover P&P.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

A tenner to start this one off, DB216. And thank you for your constant blagging of interesting stuff to auction for us.

3. No problems, happy to do my bit.

Please will you do the honours when the auction(s) end on the 4/8/12 at 1800 Hours UK time.

IT skills lacking etc!!!

Cheers.

4. Grownup_Rafbrat

Will do. No problem. (You might spell 'Heroes' properly on the headers though please - I know it's picky, but I am picky :) )

5. I'll make it £15

6. Sorry as well as being a IT BIFF, I am also a SPELLING BIFF.

In my defence, the header will only take a certian number of letters, I tried!!! or I am trying!!!

Thank you for the first bid to get the show on the road and so quickly after I posted!!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. £20 I'll look ******* ace cutting about the EFI with them on!

8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

£40.00

9. I´l give you 50 squid for em :-D

10. Grownup_Rafbrat

Great bidding thanks everyone. Out of my league now, I'm afraid.

11. I'll give you £55 and post them to Sixty so he can ponce about in them for a weekend as long as he auctions them again for the same cause.

I have my own Oakleys, so they are surplus to requirements.

12. Quick !! Auction a Rolex, i mean Breitling while he is in such a giving mood!

13. Grownup_Rafbrat

We auctioned a watch recently. Poppy won it, I think :)

Rolex? Nasty rubbish worn by the ex Mr. Rafbrat to show off. You can keep 'em!

14. I have Oakleys and a Breitling. Next stop RAF Cranwell, I suppose. Offer still stands if Sixty promises to flog them on after his weekend jolly.

15. Ok its for a good cause 60 of your Funny Englisch pounds then :tongue: