Auction for hols4hero's; boggie regulator goggles, ends 4/8/12 at 1800 hours (uk)

For Auction for HOLS4HERO'S;

1 pair of SMITH OPTICS ELITE, BOOGIE REGULATOR GOGGLES and a EDGAR BROTHERS BUSINESS/ID CARD HOLDER.

Donated by the kind staff of EDGAR BROTHERS at the 2012 DVD SHOW at Milbrook, Beds.

Auction ends; 1800 hours (UK time), 4th August 2012.

A lovely auction lot donated by EDGAR BROTHERS, Firearms & Ammunition Wholesale | Edgar Brothers

Pay day is this week, so please dig deep it's all for a good cause, HOLS4HERO'S.

I will cover P&P.

Thank you.

Attachments

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
A tenner to start this one off, DB216. And thank you for your constant blagging of interesting stuff to auction for us.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Will do. No problem. (You might spell 'Heroes' properly on the headers though please - I know it's picky, but I am picky :) )

Will do. No problem. (You might spell 'Heroes' properly on the headers though please - I know it's picky, but I am picky :) )
Sorry as well as being a IT BIFF, I am also a SPELLING BIFF.

In my defence, the header will only take a certian number of letters, I tried!!! or I am trying!!!

Thank you for the first bid to get the show on the road and so quickly after I posted!!!

Great bidding thanks everyone. Out of my league now, I'm afraid.

I'll give you £55 and post them to Sixty so he can ponce about in them for a weekend as long as he auctions them again for the same cause.

I have my own Oakleys, so they are surplus to requirements.

S

syledis

I'll give you £55 and post them to Sixty so he can ponce about in them for a weekend as long as he auctions them again for the same cause.

I have my own Oakleys, so they are surplus to requirements.

Quick !! Auction a Rolex, i mean Breitling while he is in such a giving mood!

We auctioned a watch recently. Poppy won it, I think :)

Rolex? Nasty rubbish worn by the ex Mr. Rafbrat to show off. You can keep 'em!

Quick !! Auction a Rolex, i mean Breitling while he is in such a giving mood!
I have Oakleys and a Breitling. Next stop RAF Cranwell, I suppose. Offer still stands if Sixty promises to flog them on after his weekend jolly.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
£70.00

They look quite handy for keeping the crud out of my eyes when going downhill very fast.

Still at £75 with Cab Scab. Any advance?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
£80.00

And me an impoverished student too. I hope you're proud of yourself GRB.

I'm sure the lads who go on our holidays will appreciate your sacrifice, Sixty. Thanks for a fab bid.

(And my offspring is a student. Just cut back on your beer and curry intake for a couple of days :) )