Auction - Combat Stress - SLR T-shirts - ends 4th July 1800

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Tidying up the cupboards this afternoon I found four of the lovely t-shirts that @Taff49 organised for Holidays for Heroes. They are just taking up space and I need the space, so here they are for auction.

To make a bid, copy the post and replace my name with yours. Each new bidder please copy the whole post and put their bid next to the shirt they want.

Proceeds will go to Combat Stress, as Hols isn't doing much fundraising here. Usual auction rules apply, and the highest 4 bidders at 1800 on 4th July will be invited to pay, send me their address and receive a shirt. I will fund postage to UK addresses.

1. Size small - GRB bids £5.

2. Size XL - GRB BIDS £5.

3. Size 2XL - GRB bids £5.

4. Size 2XL - GRB bids £5.

Thank you all
-198831553_20210626_165245_2792457_resized.jpg
-230231267_20210626_165232_2944009_resized.jpg

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Tidying up the cupboards this afternoon I found four of the lovely t-shirts that @Taff49 organised for Holidays for Heroes. They are just taking up space and I need the space, so here they are for auction.

To make a bid, copy the post and replace my name with yours. Each new bidder please copy the whole post and put their bid next to the shirt they want.

Proceeds will go to Combat Stress, as Hols isn't doing much fundraising here. Usual auction rules apply, and the highest 4 bidders at 1800 on 4th July will be invited to pay, send me their address and receive a shirt. I will fund postage to UK addresses.

3. Size 2XL - GRB bids £10

4. Size 2XL - GRB bids £10

Thank you all
View attachment 584479View attachment 584480

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
@Helm did you bid for yourself or are you spending my money????

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
@Helm did you bid for yourself or are you spending my money????
I thought that is how you wanted it done!
"To make a bid, copy the post and replace my name with yours. Each new bidder please copy the whole post and put their bid next to the shirt they want."

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I thought that is how you wanted it done!
"To make a bid, copy the post and replace my name with yours. Each new bidder please copy the whole post and put their bid next to the shirt they want."
You didn't overtype GRB! :)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
FML!
Fine. . .

2. Size XL - GRB BIDS £10. - av64

3. Size 2XL - Helm bids £10.

4. Size 2XL - Helm bids £10.

FML!
Fine. . .

2. Size XL - av64 bids £10.

Never was an avatar, so apt ;)

Last edited:

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
FML!
Fine. . .

2. Size XL - av64 BIDS £10.

Perfect xx

XL £15

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Please copy the post, and put your name against the XL with your bid. That keeps all the bids together and there's no danger of my missing one as I scroll through the thread.

Thank you.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

philc

LE
XL £20

3. Size 2XL - GRB bids £5.

4. Size 2XL - GRB bids £5.

Thank you all
View attachment 584479View attachment 584480
size XL my bid £10.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
FML!
Fine. . .

2. Size XL - philc BIDS £20

Now I am going to cook the supper. Please do it properly or I shall accidentally send you the small one!!!

Latest Threads