Au Pairs

Drummer_Boy said:
OK, new competition then, which country of origin offers the most spiffing au pairs..............................in your own time, go..........

I'm voting Estonia, as the missus works with a bunch of Estonian girls, they work in a warehouse and all dress like they are up for a dirty night out!!!
Estonia isn't bad, although this one's rather orange:

And you also get:

:OMFG:

Thankfully the country redeems itself with the likes of:

and
(she's the one on the left).

I'm now moving on to Iceland...

indoubitabley said:
I did have a thing for Finnish girls, but the standard is a little below par...

Spaccer Taru
We always found something great to do with my four sisters.

I like cooking and doing different houswork.

Why can you pick wives like this. Last line does it for me

Aupair World said:
In exchange for free board and lodge, a private room and pocket money (in the western European countries between 200 and 280 Euros per month (140 and 170 pounds), the au pair will take care of your children and help with light housework including vaccuming, dusting, preparing the table for meal times and emptying the dishwasher. The costs for flight and language courses are usually paid for by the au pair.
This is bettter than slave labour!!!!!

Can I have 2 please????

Bat_Crab said:
Alsacien said:
polar said:
Bat_Crab said:
If we apply squaddie standards, there isn't one on the site that I wouldn't try to mount.
Hm.... what about this French girl

Her eyes make me seasick.....
Cnuts you are reffering to the woman that i love, I bet she has a wicked gash covered in thick black fur CORRRR

I bet she has an orthopaedic shoe as well.

indoubitabley said:
Aupair World said:
In exchange for free board and lodge, a private room and pocket money (in the western European countries between 200 and 280 Euros per month (140 and 170 pounds), the au pair will take care of your children and help with light housework including vaccuming, dusting, preparing the table for meal times and emptying the dishwasher. The costs for flight and language courses are usually paid for by the au pair.
This is bettter than slave labour!!!!!

Can I have 2 please????
Certainly cheaper than a whore, girlfriend or wife.

My mate and his ex missus had an au pair from Czechslovakia as it used to be.

He was shagging her stupid twice a day for six-months until his Missus thought to ask why he wasn't paying her any attention, walking out when he truthfully answered.

The au pair is now his missus - she is a real hottie.

Latest Threads