Au Pairs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bat_Crab, Mar 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst reviewing some of my old posts I re-discovered a thread in which someone had been enquiring about Au Pairs. Nothing special until someone posted a link to Au Pair World.

It might as well be called 'Worldwide Totty Search', simply search for ladies from a few Eastern European countries et voila:

I have a few questions though:

How much does an Au Pair cost?
    Do they mind if I don't have any children?
    Will anyone miss them if I have an 'accident'?
  2. Question is, which one's the ladyboy?
  3. You tease! I didn't search for Thai au pairs, would they be listed under Male or Female?
  4. Well, with the three lovelies you've put it would be lights down, turn around, backdoors kicked in and avoid the front of the neck in case there's an Adams apple there!

You know it makes sense!
  5. Sorry I thought there were some for sale.
  6. You mean their better than the German ones?? I've just tried for a whole 5 mins to find one I wouldn't attempt to mount ...........
  7. If you don't have a child, don't worry...

Swedish Bint

This one looks like she will kidnap one for you!

And she'll look after children up to 19 years old. I'm off to find the duty sprog. :wink:
  8. If we apply squaddie standards, there isn't one on the site that I wouldn't try to mount.
  9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator sons ultimate birthday present....from his caring dad....
  10. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

This is what the Internet is for!

An excellent find, congratulations and much kudos to Bat-Crab.
  11. Dear God. It's a spaff-fest on t'interweb.
    I'll be treating sprained wrists for weeks to come!
  12. I wanna be this baby (same girl)

13. Batcrab re discovered an old thread MY ARRSE, trawling for a cheap w@nk site more like it.

I tried to get a french Au Pair so my children could learn french as a second language, she could cook some of my favorite food pour my french wine, and i know she would have a "boris hairyer than a bear trappers hat.

The then Mrs Sebcoe would not have any of it, she still wont have any of it thats why i like prostitutes & slags so i fcuking get it.
  14. OK, new competition then, which country of origin offers the most spiffing au your own time, go..........

I'm voting Estonia, as the missus works with a bunch of Estonian girls, they work in a warehouse and all dress like they are up for a dirty night out!!!
  15. Hmm, It'd take me more than a few Stellas to go near this one.