Au Pairs

#1
Whilst reviewing some of my old posts I re-discovered a thread in which someone had been enquiring about Au Pairs. Nothing special until someone posted a link to Au Pair World.

It might as well be called 'Worldwide Totty Search', simply search for ladies from a few Eastern European countries et voila:







I have a few questions though:

How much does an Au Pair cost?
Do they mind if I don't have any children?
Will anyone miss them if I have an 'accident'?
 
#4
Bat_Crab said:
FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Question is, which one's the ladyboy?
You tease! I didn't search for Thai au pairs, would they be listed under Male or Female?
Well, with the three lovelies you've put it would be lights down, turn around, backdoors kicked in and avoid the front of the neck in case there's an Adams apple there!

You know it makes sense!
 
#6
Bat_Crab said:
Au Pair World.

It might as well be called 'Worldwide Totty Search', simply search for ladies from a few Eastern European countries et voila:
You mean their better than the German ones?? I've just tried for a whole 5 mins to find one I wouldn't attempt to mount ...........
 
#7
If you don't have a child, don't worry...

Swedish Bint

This one looks like she will kidnap one for you!

And she'll look after children up to 19 years old. I'm off to find the duty sprog. :wink:
 
#8
polar said:
Bat_Crab said:
Au Pair World.

It might as well be called 'Worldwide Totty Search', simply search for ladies from a few Eastern European countries et voila:
You mean their better than the German ones?? I've just tried for a whole 5 mins to find one I wouldn't attempt to mount ...........
If we apply squaddie standards, there isn't one on the site that I wouldn't try to mount.
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#9
indoubitabley said:
If you don't have a child, don't worry...

Swedish Bint

This one looks like she will kidnap one for you!

And she'll look after children up to 19 years old. I'm off to find the duty sprog. :wink:
.....my sons ultimate birthday present....from his caring dad....
 
#11
Dear God. It's a spaff-fest on t'interweb.
I'll be treating sprained wrists for weeks to come!
 
#13
Bat_Crab said:
Whilst reviewing some of my old posts I re-discovered a thread in which someone had been enquiring about Au Pairs. Nothing special until someone posted a link to Au Pair World.

It might as well be called 'Worldwide Totty Search', simply search for ladies from a few Eastern European countries et voila:







I have a few questions though:

How much does an Au Pair cost?
Do they mind if I don't have any children?
Will anyone miss them if I have an 'accident'?
Batcrab re discovered an old thread MY ARRSE, trawling for a cheap w@nk site more like it.

I tried to get a french Au Pair so my children could learn french as a second language, she could cook some of my favorite food pour my french wine, and i know she would have a "boris hairyer than a bear trappers hat.

The then Mrs Sebcoe would not have any of it, she still wont have any of it thats why i like prostitutes & slags so i fcuking get it.
 
#14
OK, new competition then, which country of origin offers the most spiffing au pairs..............................in your own time, go..........

I'm voting Estonia, as the missus works with a bunch of Estonian girls, they work in a warehouse and all dress like they are up for a dirty night out!!!
 
#16
With the "Find a Family" option do you get her mother, Father and and brothers or sisters as well?????
 
#19
sebcoe said:
big-timer said:
Hmm, It'd take me more than a few Stellas to go near this one.

B-T
OOH ya fooker thats bad, it says that she has had 3 emails since her post. i bet there from: Batcrab, DPMGuy, MDN.
And her intro is priceless! My bold:

Hello! I would like to work as Au Pair in its country. I am not fluente in none another one lingua but I have easiness and will to learn. I want to coexist people and different cultures. Taste very of travels, musica, theater, history, geography, cinema and technologies in general. Taste of animals and children! Best regards :)

May not be a looker but she clearly knows how to push a depraved squaddie's buttons...

B-T
 
#20
indoubitabley said:
I did have a thing for Finnish girls, but the standard is a little below par...

Fat Minna
Spaccer Taru
for example.

There are a few nice Swedes though
Woah! I'm in love with Fat Minna! Get her in the WYFTYS thread!

B-T
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top