au pair / child minders

I THOUGHT WHEN I POSTED THIS I WOULD JUST GET A LOAD OF SHIT, BIT LIKE THE REST OF THE ARMY WHEN YOU ASK FOR SOME THING THAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT. O WELL SEE NOTHING HAS CHANGED

RLC_DVR said:
I THOUGHT WHEN I POSTED THIS I WOULD JUST GET A LOAD OF s***, BIT LIKE THE REST OF THE ARMY WHEN YOU ASK FOR SOME THING THAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT. O WELL SEE NOTHING HAS CHANGED
Mate wind it in, that rushmoor link is for rushmoor borough council (aldershot & f'boro) and takes you to the childcare page - so fcuk you pal!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
RLC_DVR said:
I THOUGHT WHEN I POSTED THIS I WOULD JUST GET A LOAD OF s***, BIT LIKE THE REST OF THE ARMY WHEN YOU ASK FOR SOME THING THAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT. O WELL SEE NOTHING HAS CHANGED
Why are you shouting?

RLC_DVR said:
Ooooh, someones tired.

Why don't you fuck your own kids instead of hiring a child minder to do it?

Bone idle.

Moodybitch said:
RLC_DVR said:
Mate wind it in, that rushmoor link is for rushmoor borough council (aldershot & f'boro) and takes you to the childcare page - so fcuk you pal!
Some people just don't want to be helped.

RLC_DVR said:
THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE RUSHMOOR LINK AND THANKS. I WAS REFERING TO THE OTHER TWO. JUST CHILL OUT
Take a leaf out of your own book, if you carry on like this I'll need some ear plugs.

sorry. i did not realise that typing with the caps lock on was such a wrong thing to do!! silly me well thankx for the link and I will just go back to sitting on the side lines.

Why does CAPS LOCK imply one is shouting?
Comments like "if you carry on like this I'll need some ear plugs" (Bat_Crab) are rather silly when yoou are reading? Afterall there is no noise in reading.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Unless your reading out loud of course.

Geordie_Blerk said:
RLC_DVR said:
Ooooh, someones tired.

[b]Why don't you fuck your own kids instead of hiring a child minder to do it?[/b]
Bone idle.
Isnt that a big pass time in the Northest, especially Middlesbro!!!