au pair / child minders

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by RLC_DVR, Mar 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. where can i get info on or web sites for au pairs or child minders in the deepcut/aldershot area????????????? thankx

2. I THOUGHT WHEN I POSTED THIS I WOULD JUST GET A LOAD OF SHIT, BIT LIKE THE REST OF THE ARMY WHEN YOU ASK FOR SOME THING THAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT. O WELL SEE NOTHING HAS CHANGED

3. Mate wind it in, that rushmoor link is for rushmoor borough council (aldershot & f'boro) and takes you to the childcare page - so fcuk you pal!

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Why are you shouting?

5. Ooooh, someones tired.

Why don't you fuck your own kids instead of hiring a child minder to do it?

Bone idle.

6. Some people just don't want to be helped.

7. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE RUSHMOOR LINK AND THANKS. I WAS REFERING TO THE OTHER TWO. JUST CHILL OUT

8. TAKE YOUR BUGGERING CAPS LOCK OFF IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING YOU NOB-END

9. Stop shouting then.

10. Take a leaf out of your own book, if you carry on like this I'll need some ear plugs.

11. sorry. i did not realise that typing with the caps lock on was such a wrong thing to do!! silly me well thankx for the link and I will just go back to sitting on the side lines.

12. Why does CAPS LOCK imply one is shouting?
    Comments like "if you carry on like this I'll need some ear plugs" (Bat_Crab) are rather silly when yoou are reading? Afterall there is no noise in reading.

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Unless your reading out loud of course.