Distinguished Gentlemans (Ladies) Ride

FB_IMG_1538395574387.jpg

Distinguished Gentlmens Ride.
Believe the bike is a tidily done Suzuki Savage

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
You mean 'war reperations' BMW?
Yes the reds overtook the BMW factory at Eisenach and nicked all the ( worn out) tooling then lowered the quality and even the rice eating commies produced them, they are horrible things, you see middle aged blokes poncing about on them pretending its a classic bike ( its not)
I rode one that a friend was keen on buying, some trastafarian was selling it with lots of Ya its a you know ya classic ya
I told him if he bought it he would regret it, I made him buy an R60/5 instead,

If she comes off dressed like that she'll be picking gravel out of her skin for years, I would suggest some kevlar jeans at the very least.
I hugely echo the Kevlar jeans comment which for that event hot pants is not dapper, admittingly I've done 3 of these DGR's & mostly every female dressed accordingly, I guess it depends on the Country, city & weather.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Yes the reds overtook the BMW factory at Eisenach and nicked all the ( worn out) tooling then lowered the quality and even the rice eating commies produced them, they are horrible things, you see middle aged blokes poncing about on them pretending its a classic bike ( its not)
I rode one that a friend was keen on buying, some trastafarian was selling it with lots of Ya its a you know ya classic ya
I told him if he bought it he would regret it, I made him buy an R60/5 instead,
Mate had one years ago, one of the last right hand chair 2wd versions in UK.
Engine was junk. Tried fixing and improving to no avail. Eventually shoehorned a BMW 650 into it. What a fun bike after that mod.

I was just looking at the knobbly on the back wheel , the city streets
And then how much skin she would take off that shapely arse and leg when the inevitable happens on a damp road.
I had a knobbly tire on the back of the CBR1000 of death. it looked the part, it was one of those road tyres one way and an off road the other way.
my excuse is it was already on the bike when I bought it.

one damp road in London, traffic lights with a camera, tiny touch of brakes and I went through sideways looking like an expert speedway rider (I am not, I am an incredibly lucky person with poo filled trousers)