Attracting Women...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Litotes, Jul 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, in addition to the fat wallet, fast car, sense of humour and ginormous wotsit, do I now have to learn to dance???

Why good dancers get the girls

That looks like me out of the game...

:D

Two left feet Litotes

2. No need to worry about dancing if you can lick your own eyebrows.

:p

3. only gayers can dance...and black blokes! Am i allowed to mention gayers and black blokes??

4. Hmmmmmm?

My first thoughts were that, as long as those that couldn't dance, didn't make fools of themselves trying, and remained at the bar, then that was OK.

But, on second thoughts, I consider that the way the male of the species walks and moves, and their general deportment, is paramount in considering their attractiveness. Hence it is impossible to tell whether a man is attractive from a head and shoulders, still photo.

Having said that, I have never considered the fast car, fat wallet and enormous todger to be at all important. The sense of humour is a must.

How about posting a video, Litotes? Then we Arrse maidens can say whether you're attractive. :D

5. I think there's a small organ in the female brain that equates good dancing with fitness with tight glutes with mmm, yum. Occasionally this sum doesn't work. But it's worth investigating as often as possible.

6. For the sake of brevity, I've removed the redundant text. :wink:

7. Didn't you once post on here that you were obviously something of a fanny-magnet when your car broke down? :wink: Litotes?

8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I've got a reasonably fast car. A wallet that is plump-ish ( not with money but all those old bits of paper that no-one ever throws away) and probably a todger somewhere. Does that mean I am not eligible?

9. Better a small organ in the brain than one elsewhere!! 8O

10. That would almost be funny, if it made sense.

11. I think that's what Lefty meant.

12. Who cares! Where are all the naked dancing men? (please don't say G-A-Y :( )

13. I'm right here! Requires payment in alcohol.

14. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Or balls ;o)

15. Will you accept performance-related pay?