ATTN women - Do you find Sean Slater off Eastenders fit?

you utter prat!
bradly is the ginger one

oh and this is the most pointless thread ever.

please kill yourself

still why open a thread as pathetic as this?

if there are any mods out there please label this guy with a befitting title and close this thread,

jarrod248 said:
Chimpy,
Why don't you post some pictures of yourself. Last post by yourself in your past chimpy life was supposedly your friend taking a pic of you. The picture was not of a black man. You had two log-ins then.
I can't remember what pic I posted. I will try and find a new funny one and post it claiming it's me soon.

I have to say Jarrod you could write my biography. You are like an expert on all things Chimpy. You know more about what i did on here than I do.

Fit as feck, I wouldn't shag it though. He is a walt.

Lord_Of_All_The_Chimps said:
jarrod248 said:
Chimpy,
Why don't you post some pictures of yourself. Last post by yourself in your past chimpy life was supposedly your friend taking a pic of you. The picture was not of a black man. You had two log-ins then.
I can't remember what pic I posted. I will try and find a new funny one and post it claiming it's me soon.

I have to say Jarrod you could write my biography. You are like an expert on all things Chimpy. You know more about what i did on here than I do.
try a pic of a nice steamy turd, suits you

jarrod248 said:
jarrod248 said:
Chimpy,

Wouldn't you have to do something for someone to write a biography or are you wanting a Janet and John style one ?
Let me know and I want 50% of the profits.
Hey I obviously did enough to leave this impression on you. Innit sunshine!

Because all the girls I've spoke to desperately want to shag him.

But I want to know why? He's ginger.
Sean Slater is not for me its not that he as ginger hair because i do think some ginger guys are handsome .

Sean Slater as a really bad attitude , I prefer the Max Beasley type who is cute and as a really good attitude

Lance_Bombardier said:
jarrod248 said:
Chimpy,

try a pic of a nice steamy turd, suits you
Ok Kn0b, it must be way past your fcuking bedtime now little cadet boy who puts a picture of a capbadge on his AVATOR and uses a rank he could only dream of. Chimpy, Chumpy or what ever he calls himself this time is renowned for shit but occassionally interesting threads, where as you are just an annoying wanna be Chav who's just about reached pubity. Fcuk off onto a street corner with a spliff and bottle of cider for the night and beat up OAP's like the rest of your age group and when your old enough to drink in the NAAFI you can buy us all a round. Mines a Johns Smiths.
Gotta stop having these Friday afternoon beers Im going to turn out like Gunny and Biccies at this rate :D

getting back to the subject in hand

OH GOOD GOD YES!!!! And he's NOT ginger,he's strawberry blonde

bigbird67 said:

But you would though, wouldn't ya?

bigbird67 said:

I think you'll find he is
Shades of the jungle number 4 urangatan!

if you dipped the boy in dog-shit,rolled him in Marmite and covered his willy in used cat litter....i'd STILL lick it off him!!!

bigbird67 said:
if you dipped the boy in dog-s***,rolled him in Marmite and covered his willy in used cat litter....i'd STILL lick it off him!!!
Marmite and cat litter?

A true lady

would you let him put it in your dirty place???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

which one....i have countless minging fat rolls and cheesy orifices...be more specific!

bigbird67 said:
which one....i have countless minging fat rolls and cheesy orifices...be more specific!
Carefull now my heart is weak as it is.

Top tip....

Keep the cheese for 3 to 4 months in a bag then sell it to rich Americans, oh and any TV remotes you find sell on ebay, there always handy.

hallveg said:
bigbird67 said:
Carefull now my heart is weak as it is.

Top tip....

Keep the cheese for 3 to 4 months in a bag then sell it to rich Americans, oh and any TV remotes you find sell on ebay, there always handy.
Hallveg, if you have lost as much weight as you say you have, I may let Bigberd out of my cellar and squish you. Happy with that?

If you hide the remote control in her rolls and flab and let her watch Sean Slater, you, my son, are in for a jolly good time.

Get the flour in.....