Attn: Sergey! Russia Subservient to China

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by AndyPipkin, Dec 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chinese in Russia; Indian/Pakistani in Britain; Arabs in France; Hispanics in US...

We are all DOOOOOOOMED! :D
  2. Perhaps we should start a pogrom or something. You guys a pretty good at them right, any pointers you or Sergey could give us? ;)
  3. Nah, pogroms were ineffective, how about taking "pointers" from KKK, Skinheads, National Fascist Party of Germany and Italy; genocide of Native Americans; genocide of Australian Aborigines; Catholic/Protestant calamities, etc.

4. I wouldn't worry chicken fried rice beats cabbage leaf soup hands down your on a winner lads
  5. Shame really Russia doesn't have a border with India...
  6. It is an emmpty article written by illinformed 'reseacher' who live in another World and is absolutely unaware about realities on the ground.

Likely the author would be surprised to know that...

Yes, Siberia is huge but it is impossible for millions to live there unnoticed without visas and permission to work.

The situation with illegal Chinese migrants is under control and the number is not huge anyway.

So relax Andy...
  7. Cheers for that, that's the funniest thing I've read in ages. I guess the M.D. in 'M.D. Nalapat' stands for 'Mentally Deficient'?

I'd be interested to know how Moscow's stance on Tibet and Taiwan differ in any matter of principle from those of the US or EU; or what exactly these 'assurances of fealty were'. Odd that a journalist with these juicy facts to back his argument didn't choose to plaster them all over his article. Perhaps they only exist in his head? It certainly calls the rest of the article into question.

Incidentally, a suitable response to Cao ni ma is Ta ma de :twisted:
  8. Andy, why do you choose to repeat after that article that Russia is/will be "subservient", or that China is/will be "domineering", or that China somehow poses threat to Russia?

After all, both countries are members of Shanghai Cooperation Organization -- "the bloc, which primarily addresses security issue but has recently moved to embrace energy projects..." Isn't it logical that Russia would seek closer tiers with China, Kazakhstan, India, Pakistan and now Iran as a counterbalance to increasingly hostile US/NATO rhetoric and actions in Russia's backyard?

If Europe chooses snobbish attitude when dealing with Russia...