Attn PTP & MDN ref FB

Thoughts on the below?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=1757970.html#1757970

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
As Fluffy was so involved in Op Nimby, could we not put something into the house to remember him by?

I'd leave it to arrsers to decide whether or what would be appropriate.
DozyBint said:
As much as Fluffster did to help with SSAFA Norton House, please remember that the house is a SSAFA project, not an ARRSE one so I don't know how appropriate it would be. I can put feelers out though, if that is something that a large number of ARRSErs (and John's family) would like.
Grownup_Rafbrat said:
I wasn't thinking of a takeover, more a gift of a picture, a telly, a computer game, or something of use to the families in the house. Obviously if it's a bad idea, or SSAFA have all the 'extras' under control, then let's not do it.

(I'd hate to blot my copybook with SSAFA before I've even done the training course ....)
ExPadBrat said:
How about a minibus for transporting the families backwards and forwards?

Of course, due to it being in memory of Fluffy, it would have to be covered in faux fur and have large ears on the top, and a large horn...

All aboard the fluffymobile... :p

His best pal 'Eugene' radiowombat has been on the phone. They want to get the funeral out of the way, then look to doing something.

His Mrs is keen too as she's a Capt in Qaranc.

minister_doh_nut said:
His best pal 'Eugene' radiowombat has been on the phone. They want to get the funeral out of the way, then look to doing something.

His Mrs is keen too as she's a Capt in Qaranc.
OK, keep me posted and I'll speak with Al, P and S when the time is right.

I have been away from this thread for so long, please pass on our thoughts to Mrs fluffy - I think it's a lovely idea, would add a little something to the feel of the house, he played a part most certanly - a huge ikea bunny would be great in the kids playroom!
Seriously though, how could anyone refuse. I'd gladly second, third or fourth the motion.