Attn. Medicos

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Flagrantviolator, Sep 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I've developed this growth on my cawk.... Its approx .9 centimetres in diametre. And @.3 cm in height. It has a hardened-looking core at roughly the centre of the inflamed area. Picture a miniature Sabot round.Now picture it on my cawk surrouded by a livid swelling.This core is slightly discoloured. Not quite salmon, but almost rotting-mango toned. Discolouration is strictly localised to the "head" and does not present in surrounding tissue. Also there is a fruity odor with hints of sulpher and almond.

Can you help me?
    it really, really itches..

2. You should be in interior design with that colour perception! :D

3. Thats what you get from NAAFI slags, get yourself down the clinic mate!

4. I had to go to the hospital to get a Mole removed from my c*ck last week.

Won't be shagging one of them again!!!!!

5. Have you been eating crunchy nut cornflakes in the nude? If so, did you spill any?

If not, then you've got VD. Ignore the advice about going to the STD clinic - they'll just give you pills and, if it's an NHS clinic, they'll try to convince you that you're gay.

All you need to do is visit the armoury and obtain some gunpowder. Sprinkle liberally over your septic member and ignite with a match.

Almost immediately, you'll stop noticing the pain of the original infection. When the skin grows back, it should be free of venereal lesions.

Generations of Royal Navy barber surgeons can't be wrong. Remember, the Frenchies were trounced at Trafalgar by men with hearts of oak and c0cks of charcoal, not by a bunch of pill popping poofters who spent all day massaging antibiotic cream into their dangly bits.

6. Just ignore it - bound to go away sooner or later.

7. Push it up your boyfriends ass do this vigourously enough and it will fall off

8. Sounds like you've grown something a woman would pay for!

That was funny :)