Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by mushroom, Aug 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Atticus in todays Sunday Times mentions ARRSE, with an amusing juxtaposition of threads.

Could someone less technobiff than me supply a link, as it is quite amusing.
  2. It is! But not on the Atticus web page. Maybe only us "North of Watford" types are being allowed to see this. Bad luck eh chaps!!
  3. Must be 'equal opportunity' discrimination, I'm in the Marches and can't see it online either.
  4. I steam computered it.

Good luck to the defence ministry as it tries to enforce new rules under which members of the armed forces must seek permission before contributing to internet forums and other communication with the general public. On the popular British Army Rumour Service forum one contributor suggests: “ Everybody should write in with an application so they can talk to their mother. She’s a member of the public. After 4000 applications in a week they should get the message.”

With that it was onto the next debate “Amy Winehouse – would you?” They wouldn’t.