Attention sailors!!!

I am looking for a specific sort of knob for a boat.

THese knobs are brass and push in and out.

When pushed in they are flush with the wood and engages a lock to prevent the door opening.

When popped out, they look like a door knob and unlock, to allow the door to open.

Any help where they could be bought?
Tried there.

Are you on about normal knobs or knobs that work in the manner described?

When they are popped out, they look like brass mushrooms, when pushed in they go flush with the door and engage a lock.

I've looked every where!!!!

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads