Attention Facebook users

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Pitster, Oct 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought I would bring your attention to this group on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6355602050

This woman is a misguided idiot and I hope she's the only victim of a terrorist attack. Please note that no one has joined her group :D

2. And she's a f*cking munter!

3. Crippled as I am by DII, what is the group?

4. I hope the foul bitch gets raped and killed

5. This is her drivel:

Group Info Name: I AM BRITISH AND I DO NOT SUPPORT THE WAR IN IRAQ (OR THE SOLDIERS THERE!)
    Type: Common Interest - Current Events
    Description: SORRY GUYS, I NEED A PLACE TO VENT!

The head of the army is complaining that the soldiers in Iraq are concerned that they will not get the respect that they supposedly deserve for fighting abroad. This boils my blood, it really does. They said that they are worried that anti-war attitudes are becoming the majority and that is not patriotic, as we should be like the nodding american monkeys who "support our brave men and women over seas".

Why should I respect you more than I would do my local shopkeeper or hard working builders, policemen/women, educators and medical professionals (who actually help to make the world a better place)?

Respect for "war heros" isnt like it was in the 1st and 2nd World wars, those men were enlisted, often against their will, and there was a large and immediate threat in Britain. Therefore, those who served (and died) were given great respect, I am in no way denying THEIR respect, but today is very very different.

And while I'm ranting (and oh, I do rant!), we are supporting soldiers injured in combat, one in particular on the news was only 21 and is on disability now until he draws his pension... am I meant to feel sorry for you??? YOU CHOSE TO GO INTO THE BLOODY ARMY!

DON'T COME CRYING WHEN, SHOCK HORROR, YOU GET INJURED!!! GET AN OFFICE JOB, STAY IN SCHOOL (as most deviant 16 year old boys somehow seem to think that the army is more appealing than their GCSE's!!), AND YOU KNOW WHAT, GO IN THE ARMY IF THATS YOUR LIFE'S PASSION (for whatever strange reason that is...), BUT DONT COME CRYING TO US WHEN YOU GET INJURED, OR YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY DIE, OR COME DEMANDING RESPECT FOR SUCH A POINTLESS AND BARBARIC "CAREER" PATH.

If one of my friends or family got killed in the army, God forbid (they are too intellegent to get involved in that shit), I wouldnt turn my anger towards the army (God knows enough people are anti-army, and I agree with them), nor the Iraqis, but blame them for going! We all make our own paths in life. I respect poor little Rhys Jones who was just out with his mates and had his life taken, than someone who would leave their young wife and children to "serve their country". If you want to serve your country, do somethin productive: become a social worker, a policeman, a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, a builder, a priest/vicar/imam/rabbi!! But dont show so little respect for life as to put yourself and others in danger (and you friends and family in pain when you die) for some pointless war. Please consider the wider picture in life.

(end of rant!)

6. The group is called " I AM BRITISH AND I DO NOT SUPPORT THE WAR IN IRAQ (OR THE SOLDIERS THERE!)"

Normal CIVPOP idiot.

7. Ah flowers got there first!
    I know one of the members, and they're not anti-forces.... could be fun.

8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

She seems like a nice lass, do you suppose she would go out with me? We could have very interesting and informative conversations. I could fall for her. Has she got big t1ts?

9. Please don't bring her back here, its hard enough as it is without another pie queen joining in.

10. Once I have access to facebook, I shall befriend her, obtain her address, pop round for a cup of tea and insert any pets she may have into her.

If she doesn't have any pets I intend to remove her eyes, sh1t in the sockets and leave her in a gibbet for all her neighbours to see.

What's her picture like, is she fit enough to be a potential rape victim?

11. Hmm, she seems to have lost the idea that some people are prepared to put themselves in harms way to protect others.
    I cant get onto face book here, the fekkers blocked it. I may get home tonight, get onto fb and start grooming her for an anti-war meeting, then kill her slowly.

12. I thought you enjoyed the odd pie queen every now and again?

Go on, fetch the wire snips and gaffer tape, you know you want to.

13. Although I do wonder if this is a WAHHHH

14. She's already getting slated on there - looks like the Arrse attack is a go!

15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

This is what happens when I let the fecking wife on the internet.

Bitch!