Attention Facebook users

This is her drivel:

Group Info Name: I AM BRITISH AND I DO NOT SUPPORT THE WAR IN IRAQ (OR THE SOLDIERS THERE!)
Type: Common Interest - Current Events
Description: SORRY GUYS, I NEED A PLACE TO VENT!

The head of the army is complaining that the soldiers in Iraq are concerned that they will not get the respect that they supposedly deserve for fighting abroad. This boils my blood, it really does. They said that they are worried that anti-war attitudes are becoming the majority and that is not patriotic, as we should be like the nodding american monkeys who "support our brave men and women over seas".

Why should I respect you more than I would do my local shopkeeper or hard working builders, policemen/women, educators and medical professionals (who actually help to make the world a better place)?

Respect for "war heros" isnt like it was in the 1st and 2nd World wars, those men were enlisted, often against their will, and there was a large and immediate threat in Britain. Therefore, those who served (and died) were given great respect, I am in no way denying THEIR respect, but today is very very different.

And while I'm ranting (and oh, I do rant!), we are supporting soldiers injured in combat, one in particular on the news was only 21 and is on disability now until he draws his pension... am I meant to feel sorry for you??? YOU CHOSE TO GO INTO THE BLOODY ARMY!

DON'T COME CRYING WHEN, SHOCK HORROR, YOU GET INJURED!!! GET AN OFFICE JOB, STAY IN SCHOOL (as most deviant 16 year old boys somehow seem to think that the army is more appealing than their GCSE's!!), AND YOU KNOW WHAT, GO IN THE ARMY IF THATS YOUR LIFE'S PASSION (for whatever strange reason that is...), BUT DONT COME CRYING TO US WHEN YOU GET INJURED, OR YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY DIE, OR COME DEMANDING RESPECT FOR SUCH A POINTLESS AND BARBARIC "CAREER" PATH.

If one of my friends or family got killed in the army, God forbid (they are too intellegent to get involved in that shit), I wouldnt turn my anger towards the army (God knows enough people are anti-army, and I agree with them), nor the Iraqis, but blame them for going! We all make our own paths in life. I respect poor little Rhys Jones who was just out with his mates and had his life taken, than someone who would leave their young wife and children to "serve their country". If you want to serve your country, do somethin productive: become a social worker, a policeman, a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, a builder, a priest/vicar/imam/rabbi!! But dont show so little respect for life as to put yourself and others in danger (and you friends and family in pain when you die) for some pointless war. Please consider the wider picture in life.

(end of rant!)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
She seems like a nice lass, do you suppose she would go out with me? We could have very interesting and informative conversations. I could fall for her. Has she got big t1ts?

Please don't bring her back here, its hard enough as it is without another pie queen joining in.

Once I have access to facebook, I shall befriend her, obtain her address, pop round for a cup of tea and insert any pets she may have into her.

If she doesn't have any pets I intend to remove her eyes, sh1t in the sockets and leave her in a gibbet for all her neighbours to see.

What's her picture like, is she fit enough to be a potential rape victim?

Hmm, she seems to have lost the idea that some people are prepared to put themselves in harms way to protect others.
I cant get onto face book here, the fekkers blocked it. I may get home tonight, get onto fb and start grooming her for an anti-war meeting, then kill her slowly.

minister_doh_nut said:
Please don't bring her back here, its hard enough as it is without another pie queen joining in.
I thought you enjoyed the odd pie queen every now and again?

Go on, fetch the wire snips and gaffer tape, you know you want to.

Although I do wonder if this is a WAHHHH

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
This is what happens when I let the fecking wife on the internet.

Bitch!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
She seems like a nice lass, do you suppose she would go out with me? We could have very interesting and informative conversations. I could fall for her. Has she got big t1ts?
I'm guessing she doesn't shave (apart from the face) and she used to hang around Greenham Common in the 80's throwing used tampons at the coppers. She doesn't use any cleaning or makeup products and hasn't worn a bra since 1968, so if you want to see her norks, ask her to lift her hessian sack dress. And any way, I think you're out of luck OF&H because she is almost certainly a muff muncher.

She's a fat munter at Manchester University. Goes by the name of Lyndsey Rowe.

Older_by_the_day said:
Normal CIVPOP idiot.
Not quite!

Would love to know people like her's opinion if (and when) this country does get attacked. Who will she expect to protect her. Knobs like her just cant see past these wars, was there life before them ffs.

Will join in the fun later ........... but I wouldnt urge anyone to befriend her add her as a friend get all her details and pay her a visit - that would just be wrong!!!!

Can you add her face to an electronic dartboard by anychance?

I joined gave her some shit then left the group. She must have been promised the world by a VERY drunk squaddie of a pull a pig night

Right then.

Group joined. Check.
Post left on board. Check.
Offensive reference to being a pie eater left at end of post. Check.
Group left. Check.

Latest Threads