ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

attention blandford cadre

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by sayitloud, Feb 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has it ever occured to the people in charge of the upgraders at blandford camp that you were once in there position...although saying that since you are troop cadre then no you probably havnt. As far as I can tell, the fullscrews in charge think of themselves as being better than everyone else and more than likely have some sort of deficiency which they are reluctant to talk about. As for the higher ranks well the newly arrived one at least, did he ever think that it would be better for the upgraders to be treated with respect and dignity and to stop messing up there time at blandford....the incentive to stay as a technician or operator is at an all time low and will be even lower with this kind of treatment. I believe what a lot of people have said....stop treating the phase 2's with such cotton wool coated fingers....when they get to a unit they are a waste of oxygen because you lot dont know what they are expected to do.. We have to put up with a newly delivered SPROG being gobby and rude and frankly not worth his number on the ration returns. They need a bit more education and a little less mothering. If it were up to a lot of people then the voices of the upgraders would be heard more instead of being dismissed along with the food from the cookhouse. Dont worry upgraders.....your day will come. Maybe you can make more of an impact when you yourselves are seniors although it aint happened yet. Get your arrse in gear Blandford and stop bringing the Corps down with you.

2. Whoa there, dont beat round the bush, just say what you mean.

Well said that man. Its back to bloody_tiprats post Cpl + desk is the highest rank in the royal signals. Just hope the individuals in question realise what they might have done before they go down choughs on saturday night. Think a few less upgraders might be offering to buy certrain individuals a pint his weeknd, if you know what i mean.

3. Although the attitude of certain screws leave a lot to be desired. Idle fuc8kers to boot. This is all coming from higher. So to all that feel agreived by this situation, switch fire!!!

4. True but so much pleasure be taken in enforcing it.

5. http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=164887&highlight=#164887

6. Although i agree with most of what you said i have to point out that not everyone here is a fat unprofessional instructor. I admire you for having done the revelant courses and got where you are, but i am fit, motivated, and knowledgeable and have no desire to go 264 or 216! :roll:

7. daz

daz LE

sayitloud

Oh Feck, here we go again with the weekly whine by an aggrieved upgrader, stop fecking gobbing off and get down the bloody BAR you bloody poofter.

Bet you're a Tech to boot :wink:

Daz

8. WILL IVE JUST FINISED A COURSE ATBLANDFORD AS A RE-TRADE ITS NOT JUST THE UP GRADERS WHAT GET IT I WAS CLASSED AS PHASE 3 AS I CAME FROM A WORKING UNIT BUT I WAS IN PHASE 2 ACCOM BUT WHEN I WAS OUT I WASNT ALOUD TO GO OUT THE CAMP WITH ANY PHASE 2 OR DRINK WITH THEM THAT MENT I COUL NOT DRINK WITH MY COURSE SO ONE NIGHT I WENT DOWN TOWN WITH A COUPLE OF THEM THEN WHEN I GOT BACK I GOT DONE OVER BY THE PROVO STAFF AND WHATS GOING OPN PHASE 3 NEED SOME WHERE TO DRINK APART FROM THE BOWLING ALIE

9. bet you didn't do any typing skills though did you?

10. daz

daz LE

johnboy401,

Perhaps you should go back and ask them to explain the intricacy's of the caps lock to you ???, :wink: :wink: :wink:

Not surprised they kept you in camp typing like that :lol: :lol: :lol: try drinking white lighting in your room next time :wink:

Daz

Ps, my hearts beating purple piss on hearing your sorry tale

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

11. johnboy401 so what did you retrade to ???

12. Guess AS Op, they do most of their work with caps lock on????

13. daz

daz LE

You lot sure it's retrade and not retard ??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Daz

14. looks like you have just Re-traded from liney to storeman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you were probably only at blandford for 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Nah this guy would give storemen a bad name. i've met a few storemen and they tended to have the hand eye co-ordination to work a keyboard. The only royal signals trade i can think of to allow this level of stupidity is surely officer. :p :p