Attenborough on Africa

ugly

LE
Great footage but having spent some time with a former BBC wildlife camera man the amouny of un connected footage stitching to make up stories for the disneyfied viewers is appalling!

Yeah I've gone off him since the polar bear fiasco. I just can't trust the son of a bitch any more.

He's like the Bear Grylls of nature programmes.

Great footage but having spent some time with a former BBC wildlife camera man the amouny of un connected footage stitching to make up stories for the disneyfied viewers is appalling!
Ah well - we can't all be experts. His MOI is good enough for me and tells me enough to keep me fascinated every time he opens his gob. And his cameramen may well stitch things together - but they do it far more professionally and grippingly than almost any other team in the same genre. In all - good enough for me.

Ah well - we can't all be experts. His MOI is good enough for me and tells me enough to keep me fascinated every time he opens his gob. And his cameramen may well stitch things together - but they do it far more professionally and grippingly than almost any other team in the same genre. In all - good enough for me.
you are Sir David Attenborough and I claim my five pounds!

ugly

LE
TBH Attenborough isnt too bad but when the rest of them present stitched together shit from different seasons as part of a single days diary then it gets tedious.

Latest Threads