Attempted scam

Last night I got a call from an Arrser telling me that a fellow site member had emailed them, saying they had been mugged in Madrid and had passport etc .

I've been stuck on the telephone all morning so with my free hand, instead of masturbating I opted to play with our scammer and waste his time.

Following is the series of correspondance between the two of us.

Hope you get this on time, Things actually got out of control
on my trip to Madrid Spain. I was mugged, all my belongings
including mobile phones and credit cards were all stolen. Its a terrible
experience for me. I need your help flying back home as we am trying
to raise some money.

Am Cash Strapped at the moment. I've made contact with my bank but
the best they can do is to mail me a new card which will take days to
arrive here and it's a waste of time. I need you to lend me money,
will pay back once I get this over with.

Western Union Transfer is the fastest option to wire funds to me.
Let me know if you need my details(Full names/location) to effect a
transfer.
You can reach me via email as i have lost my mobile phone.

I wait for your response.

Regards,
Hello mate

I’ve been contacted due to someone letting me know about your circumstances and to see if we can help.

So I can whistle a plan into effect, can you tell me if you are travelling alone and whether you still have your passport.

Best regards
Chris
Dear Chris, thanks for checking am traveling alone and the consulate has agreed to get me a temporary passport to today if I can raise a money to pay the charges and for my travel expenses. Really it has been a terrible experience for me. Please lend me €1,590. Western union is the fastest option to wire funds to me. See details needed for western union. I will square up in due course.

Name on my ID: Michael Ruston
Address: Calle Gran via 106 28006 Madrid, Spain

All you need do is go to the nearest western union agent location or post office and request to make transfer to me in Spain, you can get the address of a nearby location from the website Money Transfer | Western Union

You will need to email me the western union MTCN number as soon as you make transfer so I can receive money here.

Michael
I can get you a flight home for about 90 Euros, if I book it here, let me know which UK airport you need to fly into. Failing that I can get you a rail ticket to Murcia where our Holidays4heroes reps will square you away.

Do you have a contact number at your hotel?

Chris
No, I have been asked to leave the hotel as a result of accumulated bills. That's why I need you to lend me whatever you have to cover all these
I am away from today until Sunday so will go to Western Union and send £500

Hope this helps
Oh thanks that will help. I will square up in due course. Please email me the details of transfer on completion of transaction (MTCN numbers) to enable me receive the fund here.

Thanks again,

Michael
MTCN number: 9522257873 £500 =Euro 516

Available now, by accepting you agree to give me your ring as interest.

Sent from Huckleberry finns favourite blackberry
Silence for a while............ then

Please I got to the western union there said money wasn't available on the
MTCN number: 9522257873 £500 =Euro 516. Please verify.

Am waiting
That number is correct, perhaps it takes time to lodge on Western Unions uterus system.
Please can you send me the payment slip for verification or the full details of transaction.
Please you can snap it and attach it and forward it to my email.

Sorry I can't make that out, is your name Malteserhead, can you send a higher rez picture
Michael, I am so sorry, I sent that picture by mistake, that was for my partner Mickey Mc Curly Wurly.

However whilst I have your attention and whilst you are looking at the very depth of my anus.

I am delighted you've been running round chasing western union, am sorry to inform you that I haven't sent it, I was playing with you whilst gripping my penis on a conference call.

You aren't called Michael are you? You are a dusky skinned fraudster who smells of petty crime, yams and poverty.

Do you have any pictures of starving relatives you can send me, I particularly like the ones with distended stomachs, vultures optional.

Good day my ebony skinned chum.

I knew I'd heard the name before:

About Michael Visit my website at: Our Lad Ricky - The continuing Story Buy my books using PayPal at: Ricky The Early Years, Our Lad Ricky & Ricky Green Beret

I am an ex-Royal Engineers (1965 - 1989) and had to give up work in August of 2007 to become a full time carer for my wife who suffers from acute bi-polar disorder. For many years my family friends and colleagues have tried to persuade me to put pen to paper to down some of the many 'stories' I would tell at social and family occasions. They likened my to Unc in only fools and horses! I remember when . . . . Eyes would roll and at least one would say, "Pull up a Sandbag" or "Swing the Lights". However the stories were always funny and I would usually have them rolling in the aisle.

The Continuing Story of Our Lad Ricky by
Michael A Ruston

Ricky – The Early Years

I have attempted in my books to give a feel of what life was really like for a military family living below the poverty line in the 1950s and early 1960s. In this, the first of the four books, I detail my life from my earliest memories, through my school days, until I eventually joined the Army in the mid 1960s. You are able to follow the numerous scrapes, incidents and often funny, sometimes tragic situations in which I found myself. Arrested by the RMP three times before reaching the tender age of 7!

Our Lad Ricky

In Our Lad Ricky I write about the several abortive attempts I made to join the Army, always failing due to my apparent weakness and ill health. And how, in desperation, I persuaded my best friend and school chum Ben to travel with me to Queen Street, Wolverhampton and take my entrance medical there on my behalf. The book highlights my hesitant, precarious and often hilarious attempts at turning from boy to man, by learning to be a soldier and how, not just once, but twice, I was almost discharged from the Army as 'Services No Longer required'!

Makes my blood boil. Good job Mr Malteserhead

I used to serve with a Michael Ruston in the Engineers. Pure coincidence I'm sure ... mind you, he was a Planty.

Just to clarify, the real chap had his account hacked (phished) or whatever you want to call it.

The actual Michael Rushton (brother of Willie) isn't attempting to have us over.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
well done ole bean , not only have you gripped the shit of a conman but yew have made oi larff as well. keep up the good work.

oldbaldy

LE
I got one of these a couple of weeks back.
Email was sent from a guy's whole address book.
Tell tale on this one, bloke is a school teacher & it was termtime!
Had to change his email address though, pain in the arrse.

I need £2000 to establish a charitable foundation for Black disabled lesbians Jews.
Could you help me to get started?
Of course mate, just send me all your bank details, address, date of birth, any password on the account and any other information you think may be useful to me, and I will send you £2000 (TWO THOUSAND POUNDS) most urgently.

MB

I sold a phone one ebay once, some cnut From Nigeria bought it and tried to fleece me... i posted a block of wood with sodd off N***** written on it.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Quality. That has quite brightened my day.

Just to clarify, the real chap had his account hacked (phished) or whatever you want to call it.

The actual Michael Rushton (brother of Willie) isn't attempting to have us over.
For the terminally gullible, these attacks ("Hi (your real name). I'm stuck in (usually Spain) etc" just like in the OP seem to happen when your Facebook account or Hotmail or Yahoo email gets hacked. When I got one on FB from a bird I know I nearly shit. Till I realised she was in the USA not Spain.

I got the Lottery scam and played along with the idiots

Aparently they had never heard of Adolf Hitler who resides at 1 am Berliner Platz - the cheek of it

Of course mate, just send me all your bank details, address, date of birth, any password on the account and any other information you think may be useful to me, and I will send you £2000 (TWO THOUSAND POUNDS) most urgently.

MB
To be quite honest, that is obviously fake, your spelling is terrible, not one mistake; details should read detales, there is only one 'c' in acount, lose the 'r' in urgently.

Otherwyse not a bad eforrt, blessings be upon you you have potental, give me your detales of bank and savings, and I can enrol you in The Mrs Adebewle school of letter writing.

Yours in peace
Proffessor Nweke (Dr)

These scams are everywhere.

I once had a guy show up at more door, saying that he had just been involved in an RTA, and needed to call his wife as his mobile phone battery was dead. Apparently, to make a free connection, all I had to turn around, bend over and pull down my pants while he interted a a large metallic antennae into my arrse, and removed all my cash and credit cards.

If only I'd known, it was a scam all along - all he wanted to do was rob and humiliate me. The shame of it...

I sold a phone one ebay once, some cnut From Nigeria bought it and tried to fleece me... i posted a block of wood with sodd off N***** written on it.
Funniest thing I've read today. I will go as far as say I actually guffawed at that........big ass smiley face.

"Send cash by Western Union"... now that must be an immediate give away...