attempted murder - With an air gun????

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by arby, Jan 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. yeah but then again the state is trying to protect its own again as she is a copper, plus if it was say only one then yeah attempted murder is pushing it but she was shot twelve times. however, she is ginger and therefore the whole case should have been thrown out of court. :twisted:

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think you'll find they are shotgun pellets, not airgun pellets . . . oh, wait, this is the NAAFI - silly me.

OK then, it was probably an air-chain-gun, sort of like a BSA-Dillon.

3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Sure it was an airgun not a shotgun?

12 pellets in the leg from an airgun would take some effort.....

4. I think that the pellets came from a shotgun. That, or these guys can reload quicker than the 24th at Rorke's Drift. Or perhaps the copper didn't notice that she was being repeatedly shot?

5. I thought it was a sawn off shotgun

6. shame, I was hoping the airsofters were revolting and gunning down the police.

7. Pom_pay's right, though. Her gingerness will go against her if this ever comes to court.

8. Could 12 strikes from an airsoft be classed as wounds! :wink:
    Is this the first case of uberwalt "Wounded In Action". :p

9. she would have noticed twelve shots being pelted at her as my little prezzie at home(silly m16 40round)stings like a biatch and leaves little purple dots.

but damn i still love shooting the misses with it(or)trying to murder her with it as it now seems!!!

opps

oh well! reload and continue i guess

"babe where are you "

hehe

i call it foreplay with deffinate sex after(usually at gunpoint)but she doesnt wimper and curl up into the fetal position so i guess its metal rounds nextime...

10. The greatest shame is that the brass studs will not face a long drop with a quick stop.

11. Does attempted murder not include intent to kill? If the chimp thought the air rifle would kill then it is attempted murder surely?

12. This was just down the road from me and was a Shotgun attack on an unarmed lone WPC who was pretty gutsy in ordering the Guy to put down his weapon, luckily for the young peeler the Chav Mong was a poor shot.

A sad reflection on todays society. :x