Attacked by a Shark? Blame the Pentagon...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by AndyPipkin, Mar 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What you really need to watch out for is renegade dolphins with firearms.

"Armed and dangerous - Flipper the firing dolphin let loose by Katrina"
    Mark Townsend in Houston
    Sunday September 25, 2005,,1577753,00.html

The U.S. Navy taught them to kill for sardines and beachballs. Now they're going into business for themselves...
  2. The boffins have obviously never watched Deep Blue Sea (granted, it was appalling... :roll: ) NEVER MESS WITH SHARKS' BRAINS :!:
  3. Christ, that film was bollox! The bit where the chick got her kit off whilst standing on that cabinet in the flooding room to eleccy the shark was classic. I ran out of kleenex when I watched that.
  4. Perhaps they'll use the sharks to track down the renegade dolphins? I'm sure there's a movie in there somewhere....
  5. Was it a sad movie, then? :lol:
  6. We have just got through another bumper summer of sharks eating surfers and other assorted floating humans, I believe 9 all up. Those White Pointers don't need any US Psyops to get them stir crazy, they're bonkers from the word go.

Swimming in the sea in Australia is fraught with danger however sensible, practical steps can dramatically reduce the risk. For example always swim with several children around you. Stay away from wimmin enjoying their monthly. Get out of the water first before raising any alarm as the mass thrashing about caused by people trying to get out quickly winds the shark up. If being attacked try throwing small children, dogs or mongs at them, thy may get tired and go away.