Attack at FSB HQ, Moscow, 19 Dec 19

I wonder who else will be up for 'elimination' once they establish the identity.

'A suspected gunman was eliminated, the FSB said, adding that his identity was still to be determined.'

I'm amazed that the FSB didn't take him alive so that they could be entertained in one of their renown hospitality suites!

I'm amazed that the FSB didn't take him alive so that they could be entertained in one of their renown hospitality suites!
Rated 4 star accommodations by the Polish Army.:D

Russia appreciates the value of international cooperation to uphold the rule of law.

Apart from the shooting down of passenger jets and state assassination, obviously.

your-name-will-796b0d76e0.jpg

I heard from a drunk friend , it was some dude shooting from a grassy knoll......or maybe it was just a pissed off remoaner?

And the rgjbloke jumping to conclusions award for December goes to... !

Nah-it'll be Chechens.

It's always Chechens . . .

Yevgeny Manyurov, 39, a security guard from the Moscow suburb of Podolsk, fired shots outside the FSB headquarters in Lubyanka Square just before 6pm local time on Thursday.

The dramatic shootout left three people dead, five injured and passers-by running through the streets in terror. One of the casualties was an FSB officer, the agency confirmed late yesterday. Special forces were drafted in to 'neutralise' the attacker, who was later seen lifeless and covered in blood on the pavement.

Last edited:
And the RGJ jumping to conclusions award for December goes to... !

Yevgeny Manyurov, 39, a security guard from the Moscow suburb of Podolsk, fired shots outside the FSB headquarters in Lubyanka Square just before 6pm local time on Thursday.

The dramatic shootout left three people dead, five injured and passers-by running through the streets in terror. One of the casualties was an FSB officer, the agency confirmed late yesterday. Special forces were drafted in to 'neutralise' the attacker, who was later seen lifeless and covered in blood on the pavement.

The sardonic nature of my comment passed some way over your head, then?

I wonder what this will do for gun control laws in Russia (assuming they have any to start with!)?

'There has been no official confirmation of the identity of the gunman, whom the FSB said it had killed. But some Russian media, citing unnamed sources, have named the suspect as Yevgeny Manyurov, a 39-year-old former private security guard.

'Manyurov lives with his mother in a rundown five-story Soviet-era apartment block in the town of Podolsk in the Moscow Region. His neighbors, who described Manyurov as a quiet gun enthusiast, told Reuters on Friday that the FSB had searched the family home in the early hours of Friday morning.'

Chechens tend to have explosives, this smells like alcohol fuelled lunacy...

Lunacy goes with the FSB as well, did you that they still use Windows XP

Latest Threads