Attaching NI GSM to jacket

You really won’t notice the holes.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
They do indeed, I have done it for years with no problem.
Pin the medals on the jacket for the occasion and remove them afterwards. If you leave them hanging on the jacket for a period of time, gravity will make the holes larger and noticeable but removing them the next day will help prevent that happening.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Which is the best option to wear my GSM on my jacket without actually piercing it with the pin bar and leaving it full of holes?
A popular method of wearing medals amongst those worried about pinpricks in their jackets and too lazy to sew on some temporary beckets, is for the owner to slide the pin of the medal bar gently down his jap's eye and then out through the frenular delta.
This way no-one can accuse you of making it all about yourself, and your boyfriend can enjoy the extra frisson.
Let us know how it goes.

LOL no it's a smart suit jacket which I will be wearing for this years' remembrance parade. I just wondered if people actually put the pin through the jacket.
Try No Nails or that gorilla glue. Or maybe some velcro if you fancy doing a bit of sewing.

Good luck either way.

I work with a guy who put a Queens Diamond Jubilee ribbon on his issued fleece!!!!

He's ex RAF--------paint sprayer.

I work with a guy who put a Queens Diamond Jubilee ribbon on his issued fleece!!!!

He's ex RAF--------paint sprayer.
Judging by their appearance at something I was attending yesterday, Trumpton seem to have got in the habit of wearing their ribbons on their uniform shirts. One particular Crew Manager had a GSM together with his QGJM, QDJM and FRS LS&GC.

Which is the best option to wear my GSM on my jacket without actually piercing it with the pin bar and leaving it full of holes?
Magnet.

I'm leaving for work now but perhaps somebody else would take up the challenge of describing how to do it.