Attached 15/19H

Discussion in 'RAC' started by dickie_out_and_about, May 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lothian Barracks, Detmold, Boss Hog, Swanny, Chieftains, Stallies, Ferrets, Blue Nasties, Amstel XI's, 21st December, Centurion ARV's, Meribimur, Tabs, A Squadron, me a Craftsman, headbutted for the first time, drinking apprenticeship, Honorary Geordie Certificate, jumpers for goal posts.....1987-1990 and 22 years done it was the best posting I ever had.
    A Cavalry Regiment second to none that took me as one of their own.
    Ask any ex-LAD member and they'll say the same. We weren't REME for 3 years....we were members of the 15th/19th The Kings Royal Hussars that fixed tanks.
    Cheers Marra!
  2. We always took the REME into the Regt fold.
  3. Baaaaaaaaaaa!!! :D
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, lots of work to do in Fally then, lol.
  5. And do you want a blue peter badge!
  6. What you give Blue Peter badges out in the Lancers, wow.
  7. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Only to those that can find them :wink:
  8. Nope......but an Amstel if you're getting em in marra
  9. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

I've had two, thanks. And they were the old, proper shield-shaped ones, not the circular tin-with-a-shield-drawn-on competition badge, either, thank you. I think if I empty me shreddies drawer, I might be able to get hands on.

I'd rather have a bottle of Dog, but sadly me nose lets me down these days: me consultant says I have drunk me lifetime's supply of alcohol (as GeordieHussar will no doubt confirm - hic) and it's the straight and narrow for me now.
  10. Cant imagine you not drinking grog mate, remember the times in Uncle Toms, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH me head.
  11. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Truth be told, mate, bringing me bike across helped me pull back from that particular precipice: I figured the Bundespolizei's zero tolerance attitude to alcohol would be as nothing compared with the pain of tarmac rash induced by falling off slavvered even in the 50kph limit between Tom's and barracks. But yes they were great days. And the girlies always asked after a ride, so I'd be obliged to give them one.

Ahh halcyon days.
  12. J.C,Deep Sea Davey,Swanney,Maggot Sprintle....sounds like the start to a Billy Joel song....