ATs and ATOs & EOD shenanigans

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Sir Rowley Birkin QC, Jun 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There seems to be a disproportionately large number of ATs/ATOs on this board, given that we are a trade of about 350 in a corps of some 11000 drivers and stackers. Also any other EOD team members (bleeps/No 2s etc). Any care to own up? I know who some of you are!
  2. What, and give the game away!!.........dream on Rowley!! :p
  3. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

HA! Good one Rowley. Are you sure some of the No2s would be able to turn a PC on let alone string words together to make some sense?
  4. Fair enough about some of the No 2s.

Pigsick - I happen to know that you have the alcohol capacity of a girl.
  5. You mean he can drink 25 bottles of wine before falling over?
  6. WINE!!!! They are not that sofisticated. Try Tennants Extra :wink: :wink:
  7. Mr Birkin, never a truer word said in the hell did I get locked in there let alone get out, plus where dthe fcuk did 12hrs go?. :oops:

Still, yer dog stinks..............................................
  8. Brilliant! Casting aspersions on someone's sophistication without being able to spell it. A work of genius! :D
  9. seems to be plenty of the front line EOD community here but what about the Fringe? are they going to own up? or are they going to throw stuff around the office like school kids ( no names eh Darling) :D
  10. Dyslexia rules KO!!! :wink: :evil:
  11. I'm so far out on the fringe I don't why the Army is still paying me to be a Technician. For God's sake somebody post me and give me a real job!
  12. ..........So far out on the fringe! My God someone cut mine off! 8O
  13. Are we drawing a line between, AT and Dvr No 2's or are we all incapable of switching a PC on? However the fact that Ernie the 11 EOD IT mismanager, cant supply enough PC,s that dont require either a hamster or coal/water is a good reason!!
  14. Fringe?...............Hmm, never can find them when you rarely need them. Now were`s that bloody Sky remote gone? :D
  15. I say, Sir RB - you don't happen to know of a gent of the old cut who goes by the moniker of Snapper Haddock do you?