ATR WINCHESTER - Sticky for all those joining in 2018

It seems a popular job. Loads at my selection were going for it. What's made you change to Sigs?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Personally I wanted something a bit more technical and I think that the RMP are a bit unsteady at the minute because if changes to the role etc

Personally I wanted something a bit more technical and I think that the RMP are a bit unsteady at the minute because if changes to the role etc
Fair enough. Seems to be a lot of negativity towards EWoP as not being a job that's exciting as it sounds. Really hoping it's not the case!

Fair enough. Seems to be a lot of negativity towards EWoP as not being a job that's exciting as it sounds. Really hoping it's not the case!

It'll be what ever you make of it, ive heard it said that you'll be sat in an office for good chunk s of time but there's chances to be out on the ground if you look for them

It'll be what ever you make of it, ive heard it said that you'll be sat in an office for good chunk s of time but there's chances to be out on the ground if you look for them
Too true. Like any job/career. What you wanting to do from it?

Travel is top of the list. Some more qualifications wouldn't go amiss like.
Hopefully a fulfilment that civvy life has failed to provide haha

Very true, have you looked at the corps magazine? It's called the wire and it's got a couple of pages on what each of the sig regts are up to, just seen that 14 sigs are in Estonia at the minute

Aww it turns out only EWoP's and CS Engineers get promoted to Lance Cpl after training, damn I thought CS Operators did too haha..that makes more sense but I'm sad by this!

Very true, have you looked at the corps magazine? It's called the wire and it's got a couple of pages on what each of the sig regts are up to, just seen that 14 sigs are in Estonia at the minute
Wouldn't mind going out there!! I need to get a copy. I know you can download them it's just a pain to view. Cam you get a hard copy? I did get a freebie 'Soldier Magazine.' But they forgot this month I think haha.

Aww it turns out only EWoP's and CS Engineers get promoted to Lance Cpl after training, damn I thought CS Operators did too haha..that makes more sense but I'm sad by this!
Oh that sucks! Like you I assumed everyone got one. However you're hungry for it so I doubt a promotion will come to you fair quick!

Oh that sucks! Like you I assumed everyone got one. However you're hungry for it so I doubt a promotion will come to you fair quick!

Yeah haha, I mean that golden scheme I’ll get came as an unexpected surprise anyway!

Up to ...5k and taxable, but yeah, if they teach me to drive and give me money bonus..I could buy a car straight away
Haha, yeah they made that sound more appealing that it is. Yeah 100% would be what I'd use it for!