• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

ATR WINCHESTER - Sticky for all those joining in 2018

Okay Cool I'm about an hour away from Watton a town called Kings Lynn. And they both sound like great roles, I'm going for Pet Op in the RLC. I assume you both are just as excited as myself for Basic aha...

Nice, What kind of run time you doing at the moment? And I'm handing in my notice next week so I can have 2 weeks prep just to play it safe aha

Ah I’m so excited too! Cannot wait! I finish my job in a couple of weeks so I have some time to sort myself out as well. Last time I checked my 1.5 mile run was 11.35. I’ve been concentrating on with walking with weights on my back.

That’s a good idea that
I know the last time I timed myself I ran 10.20
Doing some 5k park runs which are on every Saturday to help

Yeah so far I’ve been walking with 14kg for a couple of miles to build up my strength baring in mind I’m only 5’4 lady haha. Wow well done! You seem pretty much ready then:) Ah yeah I’ve been doing the 5k park run in my area too! They help a lot

Yeah that’s a good idea
How old is everyone going?
I’m worried I’m going to be older than most there
26 with a load of 18 - 20 year olds

Yeah that’s a good idea
How old is everyone going?
I’m worried I’m going to be older than most there
26 with a load of 18 - 20 year olds
I'm 28 & will turn 29 during basic. There will be a few more I expect

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Guys im currently at winchester now so if youve got any questions fire them away!
How did your first week go? And that's it like at Winchester .. ive seen a lot of videos but most of them are about pirbright

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk