ATR Pirbright Chat & Queries

Status
Not open for further replies.
#5
Im starting basic at pirbright soon, got my kit list and instructions last week. It says hair has to be a minimum length of grade 3 on top and 2 on the sides... i've got a hench bald spot and normally just shave my head- do i have to let it grow or can i carry on shaving it all off?
 
#6
Bean_12345 said:
Im starting basic at pirbright soon, got my kit list and instructions last week. It says hair has to be a minimum length of grade 3 on top and 2 on the sides... i've got a hench bald spot and normally just shave my head- do i have to let it grow or can i carry on shaving it all off?
i thought u get your hair cut in pirbright
 
#7
Im going to pirbright with my head shaved, Nice and ready.
 
#11
hey guys iv just passed ADSC at Glencorse n ill be goin to Pirbright next year unless a space opens up, the careers office aint said when yet just next year .

how long was it untill you guys got a date ?
im goin in Royal Logistics Corps / Driver n communications

anyone got a kit list ?
 
#12
Wolfking_reborn said:
hey guys iv just passed ADSC at Glencorse n ill be goin to Pirbright next year unless a space opens up, the careers office aint said when yet just next year .

how long was it untill you guys got a date ?
im goin in Royal Logistics Corps / Driver n communications

anyone got a kit list ?
it took 1 month until i got my date
just get the kit list from your careers office they have a magazine there with tipps for basic 2
 
#13
been here 2 weeks now,1st week you will get homesick,everybody does and hate it but second week is better and you start to learn how to use the rifle,if you want to know anything just reply
 
#16
brutalGamer said:
whats the fitness been like so far andy? and is there plenty of chance to use the gym?
you dont get to use the gym during phase 1, there is enough phys in the training program already, plus you will have to much admin to do in your free time.
 
#19
andyliverpool101 said:
been here 2 weeks now,1st week you will get homesick,everybody does and hate it but second week is better and you start to learn how to use the rifle,if you want to know anything just reply
when do you have the kit issue?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest Threads