ATR Pirbright 24th Febuary 2008

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by mrs_sting, Oct 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone going to start training at Pirbright on the 24th febuary 2008???
  2. Edit: Read the topic wrong
  3. Hey Mrs_Sting, I got a letter yesterday, pulling my date forward to the 24th Feb, so I'll be joining you after all!
  4. LOL....great someone finally going the same time
    what you joining?
  5. sorry didnt look at the name lol, well happy now i know someone
  6. CMT!
  7. really need to look at names before
    so you happy?
  8. Hahaha, I was wondering if I'd already told you CMT or not! Lol.
    Yeah I'm pleased with that, wondering if its anything to do with this 17 weeks basic for girls though, cos they've brought both our dates forward by 3 weeks, so unsure. You heard anything about that?
  9. i know what you mean, i was thinking it was that 3 weeks PT that all us girlies have to do just want to start my basic.
  10. dyed your hair yet?..Top Tip: if you can't be botherd with the PT just stay in bed...the instructors will understand.
  11. you only come to bitch again......grow up
  12. Grow up? i'm hurt....oh, and when the training team raise their voices, just tap them on the shoulder and say 'Excuse me , there's no need to shout'....or a far more effective method, is to convey the same message with a look of contempt'll help if you stare them in the eye while doing this.. they will appreciate your advice at all times, so don't be shy, especially when you know better than them, it's only fair to tell them where they're going wrong, you're be making them much better instructors and they will thank you for me.
  13. you are such at childish prat!!!
    I think i know when to give respect and how to behave,
    what are you some prat thats only on here to give s##t! look if you have nothing nice or useful to say dont bother messaging.
    you are the definition of a "loser".
  14. ha ha, i'm a childish prat now, started it with the stupid hair dye and why do 3 weeks of PT's like if you set yourself up as a target people will shoot at you....i'll get some of my training Depot NCO's mates to say hello to you..a brief look at your pers docs should help, seeing as you've told everyone all about prepared for everyone to help you get off your high horse step by step, day by day..don't worry, we'll make something useful out of you yet..might even give you a dose of humility too...ooh, that will be a first eh? stop biting, can't you see i'm having fun everytime you take the bait?....and you're right, am i a loser(and you would know?) that's why i'm the Depot RSM trying to weed out chavettes like you....your comment 'i think i know blah,blah,blah..' says it all...

and wait to you start training, you'll be surrounded by childish prats..most of them of a higher rank than you...guess what that means?..yep, you have to follow their orders....first time for everything eh?
  15. If your the RSM then I'm the Major General now go and take your face for a shit.
    If you really was the RSM your reg must be in shit, you sound like you couldn't run a bath never mind a battalion.