ATR Kit Lists...

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Yarco, Mar 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could anyone please send me a link for a ATR Kit List please, I Have browsed, just cant find one im afraid. I know I'll get one before I start just want to get prepared nice and early :D

Thanks

2. You should get a list from the careers office.

3. Yeah Thanks ;)

4. OK Thanks Vinny! Just for the record Im joining Royal Engineers, so it would of been Lichfield, but now I believe its going to be at Bassingbourne.

Thanks

5. .....or you could search the training wing forum......there is literally reams of advice on kit for phase 1.

6. OK thanks Gregg, Vince Nior is better tho ;)

Thanks Again

7. Vince Noir is a Camden genius!

If there is one bit of advice I dont mind repeating its buy a really decent Iron, spend at least 50 quid. The NAAFI are cheap but useless.

8. One point on using old kit lists, beware they may have changed. Use them as a guide but wait till you get your proper one from the ACIO and make sure you stick to that one fully.

9. Mate, Thanks alot, I Really appreciate it!

Ive been to the careers office today and aparently im looking at the middle of April for a start date and ill have my information pack in the next few days! :D Well Happy!

Thanks Again!

10. I'm going to pirbright for basic 5th of may, and don't go to my local afco untill 16 of april, I think this is when they will give me my kit lists, not long 2 get it all eh? Luckilly i've done the same as yarco and looked on the site for the list 8) ...how do i say this without sounding too arsy but theres no mention of an iron anywhere on that kit list, glad my mum offered buy me1...£60! :wink:

11. When i went to ADSC. On my last interview i was given a kind of booklet with a list of stuff in it, and the Major went through it highlight Iron £50+ etc... Just noticed to day he had crossed out get sports t-shirts etc.. And what did i just buy :( oh well just going to take it just in case.