ATR Bassingbourn

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A case of fine wine and a few bottles of a really good single malt will help you greatly.

brad__ said:
id love to take some drink with but maybe someone might have summin to say about it
They certainly will....take a good Iron (not the_IRON though, you'd never fit him in your suitcase!) spend at least 50 quid on it and it wont let you down.

Old_Gregg said:
brad__ said:
id love to take some drink with but maybe someone might have summin to say about it
They certainly will....take a good Iron (not the_IRON though, you'd never fit him in your suitcase!) spend at least 50 quid on it and it wont let you down.
Cheeky young CNUT :x True though, especially after Christmas, John smiths, port, crackers and cheese :D

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
brad__ said:
and one more thing every day i do between 8 and 12 miles on my bike would that benefit me on the 1.5 runs
It certainly would, but the staff here won't let you ride your bike while the rest run.

The_IRON said:
Old_Gregg said:
brad__ said:
Cheeky young CNUT :x True though, especially after Christmas, John smiths, port, crackers and cheese :D
I feel your pain! 8O :wink:

brad__ said:
and one more thing every day i do between 8 and 12 miles on my bike would that benefit me on the 1.5 runs
It'll help your fitness certainly, but the best way to improve your PFT run is to practice it regularly, but dont worry everyone knocks at least a minute off during phase 1.

Edited for sausage fingers.