• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ATR Bassingbourn 30/10/2011

ah wicked mate! my mates going in on 30th october too as a fitter! Ah thats fair enough :p ive only just started looking around on the forum lately :)

i cant wait! i was meant to be going in january, but they bought it forward :) yeah same pal, trying to be careful and not pick any injuries up too! from leicester mate you?

From high Wycombe fucking took ages for the dates to come out I was sitting with an A from pirbright adsc thinking I was never gonna get in.tired as fuck of being in a shitty job mate how old are you?

Hello, little peeps, have your Balls dropped yet?

Treats in store, for you, there are!

Beware of naughty men with large helmets, advantage could be taken with no payments made.

Aargh, Ugh, Oh, Pay and Paybook correct, Sir!

Haha thanks for the advise arters :p I got an A too at lichfield asdc couple of weeks ago then got my dates the week after :) and same can't wait to leave my job! I'm 19 mate you?

You'll be in Chatham for a very long time as a sparky!
Is it true they no longer have to have the standard issue haircut at bassingbourn anymore? Rumour has it, one lad complained it was against his civil rights and they agreed to let him just shorten his hair!

I no! around 39 weeks chatham, but be worth it for if i ever come out to civi life :) Well on my brief for Bassingbourn it says come with shortish hair or if not we have a onsite babour... so im guessing you can have it shortish..

Yea, but it drags, especially when I went through on the sparky course, our badge was a complete anal c*nt. You'll get given a sheet at gib with lots of electrical formulas on it, don't learn them! You'll get taught them at chatham when needed

Ah really? I know it gonna be a long time but its about the only course that was available soon.. and I got drawn to it too :) How long ago was it before you passed it all? The training hard or... :)

Yea, but it drags, especially when I went through on the sparky course, our badge was a complete anal c*nt. Ssm creeden think his name is, not so sure about the spelling. You'll get given a sheet at gib with lots of electrical formulas on it, don't learn them! You'll get taught them at chatham when needed
I'd edit that if he's such an anal cunt mate, possibility of him reading this is probably quite high. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what your name is and the fact that you've only just left 1 reg, so that doesn't exactly narrow it down to many courses.

I'd edit that if he's such an anal cunt mate, possibility of him reading this is probably quite high. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what your name is and the fact that you've only just left 1 reg, so that doesn't exactly narrow it down to many courses.
Cheers for the tip! And benjie its not hard, just long days

Latest Threads