ATO Twitter Walt!

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by E29NP, May 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I was having a look around Twitter last week, and I come across somebody calling themselves Ammo techofficer, using the Twitter ID of @Bomb disposal.

So just by chance I'm chatting on the blower to a member of 321 EOD who tells me Ammo techofficer has been on their radar for sometime. He claims to be the ATO for every job in the Province and info received is he is a civvi and has never served in the Trade!

It appears the only information he tweets is basic info picked up from the BBC & UTV news reports.

If your a serving or retired AT/ATO, send him a tweet, I'm sure he will give you a professional answer!!!!

Attached Files:

2. And? Pop round and kick him to death if it bothers you so much.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Indeed yes, he does talk a load of crap and should marched away in short sharp jerky movements.
  4. GM,
    Would it not be more appropriate to 'Make him go away'?

5. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

It would, although I fear that may be illegal.
  6. Don't be such an excitable little bitch.
  7. Stalk his children. That'll learn him.
  8. You could always confirm his status as an ATO and "accidentally" let slip where he lives and where he parks his car to RIRA. Might be a little harsh though.
  9. Not as harsh as putting his kids in the car with a viable IED and telling him:

"Ga'an mate, you're an ATO! You deal with the fucker!"
  10. that would be cruel, poor kids probably realise dads a cock without sending them to there maker, early.
    but a good idea, why not strap him to the bomb and see what he does, bet andrex is needed!
  11. I'm sure he will wank himself into oblivion around a real bomb the pitless creature

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I would, but ......................
    • Like Like x 8
  13. ATO in the prov, but for which side? Mmmmmmm!
  14. do you want me to pick him up by the legs and slam his head into your chair dingerr. not the same but might be a laugh
  15. Only if we can YouTube it.