ATO? RE Bomb Disposal? Airborne? Ginge is!

Do you know Ginge Cotter? Fantastic bloke, thankfully he has found me on Facebook and wants to be pals. How can you say no to a fellow bomb bloke ... even if he is ATO/RE/Airborne:

hi im ginge

i am a proffesional soldier. an airbourne warrior. i trained as a bomb disposal expert in the royal engineers bomb squad. ive defused bombs in northern iraland, iraq and afgan. if you see me running try to keep up

im intersted in meeting singlke women for fun
Feel free to check out his pics ... maybe like his page or become friends and ask a question or two:

Ginge Cotter | Facebook

He also seems to have a fantastic grasp on the English language!! Should have the ladies falling at his feet, frothing and screaming "Ginge! Take me now!"

Love the fact that many of his photos are of the RLC (he claims to be RE) and are from wikipedia or the Army website!

Still there!! I must admit I do like his penchant for library photo's and a copy of his Ebay EOD certificate complete with 'add name'

STILTS

Love the fact that many of his photos are of the RLC (he claims to be RE) and are from wikipedia or the Army website!
If anything, he's a master of the Cut & Paste

Page still there, we're top mates me 'n Gingy.
He's got 8 mates, you, some others and 3 young girlies. Is he related to Jimmy and should you be telling us something Kev?

Only got back from afgan 22 hours ago!

He's like Ace Rimmer but with bigger balls

What a guy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

Do you know Ginge Cotter? Fantastic bloke, thankfully he has found me on Facebook and wants to be pals. How can you say no to a fellow bomb bloke ... even if he is ATO/RE/Airborne:

hi im ginge

i am a proffesional soldier. an airbourne warrior. i trained as a bomb disposal expert in the royal engineers bomb squad. ive defused bombs in northern iraland, iraq and afgan. if you see me running try to keep up

im intersted in meeting singlke women for fun

Feel free to check out his pics ... maybe like his page or become friends and ask a question or two:

Ginge Cotter | Facebook
Why did he post that to you after finding you on faceache?
Have you been posting "Weekend pictures" of you wearing a dress again?

Is he Nigerian?? His spelling reminds me of when I got offered that $500,000,000 from a bloke in Lagos

Probably my favourite picture is the one of the certificate that has 'YOUR NAME' in the place where surely we should see our man Ginge... Someone on here indulging in a bit of friday fake profile building?

Page still there .... I noticed he's slipped up on his languages. He forgot to add gibberish!!!

Hes my mucka now....however compare this.....

Doug Ritchie I was in a long time ago. been a civy for 12 years now. Trying to judge if we served around the same time or did you start after me. If you were airborne did you end up with the EOD airborne platoon working with SAS on the Sfecial forces support group. 55 or 59 platoon, cant remember. I was 21 Platoon

The guy is brilliant, got to be mental in the head!

Latest Threads