Athletes you would

I thought Sam Queg's leather outfit on QoS last night gaver her a certain allure - alas, no photo.

Repeated overnight Sunday ?

1653137605365.png

Who watched Gladiators in the 90s? For those who enviously watched a lucky contender getting pulled off The Wall, with Jet's big strong thighs wrapped around them, here is a more recent shot of her as plain Diane Youdale.

1653137551705.png

Do these long jumpers need to get the sand out of their cloppers between jumps, I can imagine there would be quite a bit of chaffing if they didn't , I don't suppose there are any pics of them doing so, asking for me as I'm a sad old desperate perv
Well the sprinters need assistance to get their electronic chip out their vests when they come off track. I got to rummage in umpteen vests at last year's Diamond League meeting, both male and female!

NSP

LE
Well the sprinters need assistance to get their electronic chip out their vests when they come off track. I got to rummage in umpteen vests at last year's Diamond League meeting, both male and female!
Chip?

Pourquoi...?

Blimey!!

GPS tracking sprinters on an athletics track sounds a bit like overkill, mind.
Not really.

Cadence; times over 5m splits; deceleration/fatigue points etc etc.

Lots of data Science available, even in 100m…

View attachment 664493
Who watched Gladiators in the 90s? For those who enviously watched a lucky contender getting pulled off The Wall, with Jet's big strong thighs wrapped around them, here is a more recent shot of her as plain Diane Youdale.

View attachment 664492

Gina Carno did a spell on the American version of that too.

Throw them in a paddling pool, cover them in honey and let nature take it's course.

6349cc28062302d34c6ee6096a133e29.jpg