Athletes you would

I'll be honest with you all, I tried doing a reverse image search but even though lots of webpages have that picture there's none (that I'd dare clicking) that can tell me her name.
so I don't know if she's an actual athlete but she does look rather athletic and I definitely would.
Screenshot_2020-06-24-08-10-53_kindlephoto-70084233.png

Anyone know who she is?

Last edited:
I'll be honest with you all, I tried doing a reverse image search but even though lots of webpages have that picture there's none (that I'd date clicking) that can tell me her name.
so I don't know if she's an actual athlete but she does look rather athletic and I definitely would.
View attachment 484838

Anyone know who she is?
might ask her age first

A few years back I was on a team working at the Commonwealth games at Manchester (not an athletic team, EOD).

We were tasked to the swimming and cycling - whilst walking past the pool I nearly fell into it with my head on a swivel seeing the antics of the synchronised swimmers. VERY flexible and they all looked liked goddesses.

Sharon Davies was doing some of the commentating there - she looked utterly delectable. As did the Australian women’s volley ball team with whom I nearly managed to make inroads with...

ETA: I am just thinking about how practiced at breath control those swimmers must have been. I may need a lie down now...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be honest with you all, I tried doing a reverse image search but even though lots of webpages have that picture there's none (that I'd date clicking) that can tell me her name.
View attachment 484838

Anyone know who she is?
Tania Cagnotto

syrup

LE
View attachment 484838

Anyone know who she is?

Looks like Prince Harry behind her is having second thoughts about Megan

CC_TA

LE
I'll be honest with you all, I tried doing a reverse image search but even though lots of webpages have that picture there's none (that I'd dare clicking) that can tell me her name.
View attachment 484838

Anyone know who she is?
No idea but it's blue not grey.

1-jpg.jpg

Latest Threads