Athletes you would

In the 70s, there was a fitness series called SuperStars, which featured sportsmen from many different disciplines, including judo legend, Brian Jacks and footballer, Kevin Keegan. There was also a Royal Marine in there. They'd have em doing shuttle runs, burpees, etc. Here is a more updated version, with far prettier contestants.

Fill your boots with these young ladies.

Tool

LE
She is not actual a sports woman, rather a reporter on TV and radio. She is a massive Leeds fan though she lives not far from me which is not near Leeds.
Not according to Wiki:
"Emma Louise Jones is a footballer who plays for the Welsh national team and the women's section of Cardiff City FC."

Nice funbags though.

Not according to Wiki:
"Emma Louise Jones is a footballer who plays for the Welsh national team and the women's section of Cardiff City FC."

Nice funbags though.
Very strangely there is more than one woman in the world named Emma Louise Jones.
Screenshot_20200307-220948_Chrome.jpg

This is the second one, not the sports presenter.

Very strangely there is more than one woman in the world named Emma Louise.
My sister, for instance, is also called Emma Louise...(no phots), but she doesn’t share a surname. Her surname is Fernandez Garcia Barbis Ramirez Vargas de Llosa. Simple.

I have a friend whose name is Mary Garcia Garcia de Garcia.

I couldn’t do many of the exercises demonstrated, but I don’t mind watching Aimee Fuller (Brit snowboarder) demonstrating them.

"...you're going to come down and place your hands on the floor..."

No, I'm fucking not love. I'd not be able to walk for a couple of hours! Now, fuck off back to the kitchen and knock me up a sarnie, there's a dear.

Alica Schmidt.

Alica Schmidt Hot Poster - Alica Schmidt Hot Poster

Schmidt has starred at junior level for Germany after she and her teammates claimed the silver medal in the 4x400 relay at the European Athletics Under-20 Championships in 2017.

She then followed this up with a bronze in the same event in the U23 European Championship last year.

Is golf an athletic pursuit, or simply a way to ruin a good walk? In any case: Paige Spiranac could make it more interesting!

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

When she takes a swing of the club, what happens to them tits

View attachment 470757
As you asked...

paige spiranac

'Golfer Paige Spiranac insisted her 34DD boobs are real but fluctuate in size as she explained why her chest helps her play better.

'The 27-year-old opened up about her breasts in a Q&A on her YouTube channel as she answered her most frequently asked questions. And after denying that her boobs are fake, Spiranac revealed that they actually help her on the green. “I do flaunt my cleavage, I don't see anything wrong with it, I like the way my body looks,” she said. “I'm young, I feel confident and like to feel sexy and I think I have a nice chest and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. If you want to show off certain things then go for it, I never thought that was an issue.'

Last edited:
And all that walking around 18 holes obviously has benefits for muscle tone.

NSP

LE
If we're talking golfists then I'd not crawl over Natalie Gulbis to get to any of you lot, for sure!!

Latest Threads