Athletes you would

OK, own up, this has to be one of you dirty bástards
The Twitterer marks herself down on her profile as 'Wild Feminist~Humanitarian~Emotional asf~she/her~Vice Chairperson of UCT Food Outreach Student Initiative'.... she's bound to get upset about someone having a quick tug in public...

Last edited:
Korean climbing ace, Jain Kim.

4f5d26784eda5deaf8fd93b9409ea5a0--limitless-rock-climbing.jpg
20224.jpg
fa3f5081a229db928d2972ec4b539936.jpg

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
gina carano...oh yes.

gina.jpg

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
does wwe count? I nominate Becky Lynch

becky lynch.jpg

More fighty goodness.

Cheyanne Vlismas, Las Vegas based MMA type.

The Twitterer marks herself down on her profile as 'Wild Feminist~Humanitarian~Emotional asf~she/her~Vice Chairperson of UCT Food Outreach Student Initiative'.... she's bound to get upset about someone having a quick tug in public...
I was going to say "Innocent until proven Guilty", then I saw the "zoom-in". Yep guilty as charged !!!!

Us educated types like wot arrsers are, might remember part of a thread where our educated minds splaffed about what the female sand volleyball finger signals actually meant a few years ago. I seem to recall, that the above signal indicated that ‘you hold her down and it one in the bum and suck like fook on her magic bean’. Of course I might be mistaken?

Volleyball hand signal again, the Brazilian one is “do you know where the strap-on has got to?”
As for the Crabair girls, it could be ‘I am so going to do you in the clung’ or ‘l’v got a Klingon up me back door’
The other girl is clearly saying ‘have you heard our accommodation is a youth hostel?’

Double whammy.
Louise Minchin. Triathlete for GBR V40 team. Milf.
View attachment 377943
View attachment 377944
I do her evertime she’s on the box, her and that Sally (the sports presenter) get the finest 22secs of their lives every day they are on the box.
When god was handing out looks he doubled up both of these two, just to make sure everybody got the message.
When they die, I shall dig them up and set them up nicely in my front room, bollocks to the smell i’ll Wear a gas mask if I aft to.