Athletes you would

She was better at playing than she is at punditry
Absolutely no men available for the job that have played at a much, much higher level of the game. No siree......totally on merit that she got that.

My post was simply pointing out an athlete that "I would". It was not intended as an endorsement of her punditry skills.

But can I just say that one's skills as a player do not necessarily translate directly to skills as a pundit. Some great players have totally ploughed in as managers and also as pundits. Some mediocre players have become excellent managers or excellent pundits.

I suspect that the underlying message in your post is that "she's a bird so she doesn't understand football". if it is I do not agree.

But in so far as this thread is concerned - Alex Scott, I would!

My post was simply pointing out an athlete that "I would". It was not intended as an endorsement of her punditry skills.

But can I just say that one's skills as a player do not necessarily translate directly to skills as a pundit. Some great players have totally ploughed in as managers and also as pundits. Some mediocre players have become excellent managers or excellent pundits.

I suspect that the underlying message in your post is that "she's a bird so she doesn't understand football". if it is I do not agree.

But in so far as this thread is concerned - Alex Scott, I would!
I will agree that she is quit attractive, I was not insinuating that "she's a bird so she doesn't understand football". I just think she is a shit pundit. So is Graham Souness but he is fuckin ugly as well

@Electromagnetic

I might have to use that line. My go to English verse to try and impress is inappropriate in the circumstances

They haunt me -- her lutes and her forests;
No beauty on earth I see
But shadowed with that dream recalls
Her loveliness to me:
Still eyes look coldly upon me,
Cold voices whisper and say --
'He is crazed with the spell of far Arabia,
They have stolen his wits away.'