Athletes you would

She's a very pretty slightly self obsessed young thing isn't she....
I'm still in shock at the sight of those pleasure globes. I remember they used to feel like they look (a long time ago).

fantastic chebs is all I can say. They look rock hard, as opposed to a pair that seep through the gaps in your fingers when you grab hold of them. The type found on more mature ladies shall we say....

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm still in shock at the sight of those pleasure globes. I remember they used to feel like they look (a long time ago).

fantastic chebs is all I can say. They look rock hard, as opposed to a pair that seep through the gaps in your fingers when you grab hold of them. The type found on more mature ladies shall we say....
Probably coz there’s enough silicone in there to caulk up a wet room and shower screen

Probably mad as a box of frogs.

Who cares.

FBAEFD83-34FA-4AB3-80D8-2F2ED165E3A7.jpeg
3ADF7B14-6FB1-4638-A3B0-13CB86562618.jpeg
DE545642-A55A-4667-9F23-F5FE585CB4CC.jpeg

Alisha Lehmann and Ramona Bachmann - both Swiss National football players, one of whom plays for West Ham and the other of whom plays for Chelsea. Perhaps they’d let me watch even if they didn’t let me join in?

Nothing, absolutely nothing in the world is more erotic than two fit rug munchers going at it!

Even a kiss or a cuddle is just sexy as f**k.

Latest Threads