Athletes you would

[DRIFT]

Women used to be concerned about the (apparent) size of their ARRSE . . . and, WE had to be VERY careful when faced with the perennial question . . . .

"Does my bum look big in this?!"

A little feminine curvature is to be desired and admired . . . BUT . . . the attraction of the current trend of bloody great balloons, is totally beyond me :( !!

[/DRIFT]

[DRIFT]

Women used to be concerned about the (apparent) size of their ARRSE . . . and, WE had to be VERY careful when faced with the perennial question . . . .

A little feminine curvature is to be desired and admired . . . BUT . . . the attraction of the current trend of bloody great balloons, is totally beyond me :( !!

[/DRIFT]
Is it 'cos we're old?

Last edited:
[DRIFT]

[/DRIFT]
Big difference between working the glutes because you want to make them bigger & worrying that you're carrying 2 sacks of fat back there.

If you think Anna Nystrom's glutei are big, allow me to introduce Gracyanne Barbosa:

Big difference between working the glutes because you want to make them bigger & worrying that you're carrying 2 sacks of fat back there.

If you think Anna Nystrom's glutei are big, allow me to introduce Gracyanne Barbosa:

I don't find that arrse in the slightest bit attractive. . . . . . . . . . but to be fair she probably would not find me in the slightest bit attractive.

I don't find that arrse in the slightest bit attractive. . . . . . . . . . but to be fair she probably would not find me in the slightest bit attractive.
I like the top half. As for the rest, I merely admire her dedication to her exercise regime & marvel at what can be achieved.
Still, I can't honestly claim I'd say no if she said yes.

It looks like a bad photoshop or a donkey has lost its rear end...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[DRIFT]

[/DRIFT]
It's the 'black' American influence. A while ago black men in the US started voicing their preference for 'thick' 'phat' women and PAWGs (Phat Ass White Girls).

It's the 'black' American influence. A while ago black men in the US started voicing their preference for 'thick' 'phat' women and PAWGs (Phat Ass White Girls).
Possibly why I don't go for that look then being neither black nor American.

Possibly why I don't go for that look then being neither black nor American.
I'm given to understand it harkens back to tribal Africa where the women of the tribal chiefs were fat as a status thing, the more wealthy you were the better you could afford to feed your wives. Hence fat black women were deemed to bring status to the menfolk.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm given to understand it harkens back to tribal Africa where the women of the tribal chiefs were fat as a status thing, the more wealthy you were the better you could afford to feed your wives. Hence fat black women were deemed to bring status to the menfolk.
There must be hundreds of fantastically rich black blokes judging by the size of some of the heifers where I live!

I didn't realise @W P was included in the demographic, black, African, tribal, chief ?! ;) .

I didn't realise @W P was included in the demographic, black, African, tribal, chief ?! ;) .
If de cap fits.

In actual fact my Jock ancestors have bequeathed me skin so light it almost glows in the dark. I like a larger-than-normal arse on a woman as long as it's fit & a nice shape (along with the rest of her).

And I am incapable of mendacity on the matter.
Also, there's no possibility of dissent amongst my fraternal siblings.

Tanya Voshell: