Athlete of the Games?

Assuming you mean British Athlete I agree for now but if Mo Farah wins the 5,000m as stylishly as he did the 10,000m then my vote will go to him. I will concede that Trott is much better looking however.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
To be honest.... For me Team GB anyway, the Gold medal winners are all up there. All have their own unique story. Farrah, Hoy, and especially the lass Adams who won at the boxing. They are all athletes of the tournament.

S

syledis

Syledis does have a point though, Mo Farah started his running career by dodging effective US fire in Oct 1993, shortly before stripping a Blackhawk helicopter of it's saleable parts.
Whilst i was hoping for a cheeky wee bite, i do believe that it should be only people born should be born in the country they compete for, in the same way as i have a view, unrealistic of course, that football teams should only be able to have players from a 25 mile radius of the club.

Mo Farah started his running career by dodging effective US fire in Oct 1993, .
To have avoided effective US fire in Oct 1993 he must have been either a ranger or delta, which was it? or are you saying the yanks actually managed to point their weapons in the right direction?

P

PrinceAlbert

- The undoubted title-holder must be Oscar Pistorius
I don't even know why he's allowed to compete in the olympics.

He has his very own specialmongolympics. I bet the special olympics wouldn't let an able bodied man compete in their running events.

Able-bodyist cnuts.

Waits for a bite

To have avoided effective US fire in Oct 1993 he must have been either a ranger or delta, which was it? or are you saying the yanks actually managed to point their weapons in the right direction?
They did actually manage to get some rounds into dusky hides.

Mo was too fast for those pesky bullets, hence his gold medal in Londinium.

24 Gold medals, some silver, at 17.878 a oz and some bronze shit........all for 10 billion tax payers sheckles...priceless !! Just think of all those foreign hospitals we could have built in niger. It's a disgrace. I shall be writing a strongly worded letter to my local vet to have the bally lot put down .

Syledis does have a point though, Mo Farah started his running career by dodging effective US fire in Oct 1993, shortly before stripping a Blackhawk helicopter of it's saleable parts.
And you can prove that slanderous comment can you? Given that he moved to the UK 2 years before the Black Hawk crashed 2 years after he moved to the UK, good luck.

Jessica Ennis. For that performance, winning in such style after the MOST pressure on any GB athlete.... that's winning, and winning with panache.