ATCAB dress code

Gives me chance to be on the panel. Which you'll all enjoy, because I'm an 'orrible ****!

Jesus, my very own stalker. I'm not special, nor am I gay, so can't see the attraction.

dingerr can spot a twat a mile of, so I would suggest doing the interview a mile and a inch away
Didn't quite come across how I meant it, after my 3rd setback on going to ATCAB it feels like I'll never be getting there. Delays delays and cancellations. Didn't mean to come across as twatish, just a man with shit humour :-x

what shall i wear parts of it it says warm clothes and for the interview is that another suit and tie job? thanks
This is your chance to impress us and stand out from the dross; so I'll let you work out what you should be wearing.

Not me though after 24 years I'm off! Have fun you all.

Didn't quite come across how I meant it, after my 3rd setback on going to ATCAB it feels like I'll never be getting there. Delays delays and cancellations. Didn't mean to come across as twatish, just a man with shit humour :-x
Don't be bricking it, the trade needs people with confidence, not over confidence or cocky. An AT has many responsibilities at an early stage, flapping is no good.

Females should wear a short skirt and stockings as a matter of course. Hardcore pictures of said female being made airtight display character, stamina, team spirit and a positive attitude towards morale.

Males should bring pictures of their mother in similar circumstances. Extra points if you have a sister to display mum/daughter combo.

Apparently I am told my mum is a MILF and my sister a SILF.... Don't think they would appreciate my sharing of their pictures, not in provocative poses, what kinda sick twisted child/sibling would do that?! Oh, here's one Watching my sister in the shower | Is It Normal? | http://isitnormal.com (and no, it isn't me!)

But anyway, they have model shoot pictures. But you still aint gonna see them!

Apparently I am told my mum is a MILF and my sister a SILF.... Don't think they would appreciate my sharing of their pictures, not in provocative poses, what kinda sick twisted child/sibling would do that?! Oh, here's one Watching my sister in the shower | Is It Normal? | http://isitnormal.com (and no, it isn't me!)

But anyway, they have model shoot pictures. But you still aint gonna see them!
PM me the respectable pics and well see if you can attain the nice AT flash.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F RLC 3
batmanwasjesus RLC 5
richie_n69 RLC 6